• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade 3 Artbook releasing in April | 448 pages covering main game + DLC

Developer Monolithsoft has announced the official Xenoblade Chronicles 3 art book titled Aionios Moments. Set to launch in Japan on April 1, 2024, for ¥4,400, this art book will feature various visuals from the base game and the Future Redeemed DLC spread across 448 A4-sized pages. There will also be scripts of the in-game affinity events and setting materials.

Character designer Masatsugu Saito illustrated the cover depicting Noah and Mio.

You can view the cover art of the upcoming Xenoblade Chronicles 3 art book below:

GJ6lbHwXoAAPDCQ

Pre-orders are available via Amazon Japan.

Last edited:

NanaMiku

Why April 1st. I will go to Japan on January 25th - February 7th....

Did the soundtrack for Xenoblade 3 and Trinity Box have English text for the comment etc?

Hudo

Does it document Rex' harem? If this artbook doesn't turn into a hentai at some point, I'm gonna be disappointed.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Please wait for switch 2 for Xenoblade 4! Some of my favorite games on switch but we need a little more power.

th4tguy

I’ve put in a lot of time in all three games but not beaten any. At this point I think I’m waiting for switch 2 with the hope that I can play these games with better respawns frame rate. Especially 2

Amazon Japan have updated the product page for the XC3 Artbook so here's the cover art once more but in higher quality 💜.

81zseNR8lTL._SL1500_.jpg

Today I went to pick up my Another Code Copy and found the Noah and Mio Amiibo
VYhrFMV.png

I can believe I was able to get one without pre-ordering them....
11YN.gif
Wow, you're super lucky! One of my irl friends who's the biggest XC fan I know would be super jealous rn since her pre-order hasn't arrived yet...

Anyways, my friend told me that XC2 amiibos were a one and done print, so anyone reading this thread and interested in the Noah and Mio Amiibo should get it ASAP while supply lasts else you'll have to deal with scalpers from ebay!!

Fake

Saito is my favourite character designer in Xenoblade games.

I kinda miss those artbox in physical media because western is so fucking horrible putting faces at 1000% infront their artbox.

I almost give up buying Death Stranding because of that shit.

I like the old Castlevania artstyle from Arial of Sorrow and Dissonance all from GBA. I like Order of Eclesia as well.

So strange how bad artboxes got those years.

Synless

I said it in the OT, but I’m disappointed that with all the little details that are present they didn’t have their marks. First thing I noticed.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I said it in the OT, but I’m disappointed that with all the little details that are present they didn’t have their marks. First thing I noticed.
I’m guessing the figure are pretty small to include those marks.

NanaMiku

Damn! you are right!
fuck-jon-stewart.gif
Hmm, it seems it's because of the publisher, Kadokawa. Not first party. All Xenoblade artbooks are published by them.

The Ace Combat 7 collector's edition also got a book, but it got translated. Probably because Bamco translates it themselves.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Hmm, it seems it's because of the publisher, Kadokawa. Not first party. All Xenoblade artbooks are published by them.

The Ace Combat 7 collector's edition also got a book, but it got translated. Probably because Bamco translates it themselves.
Could Nintendo worked out some kid of deal with Kadokawa to bring them to west as well? I would say Xenoblade series popular enough in west that worth investment to localize those art books.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This looks great - but I recently got rid of most of my gaming art books, they're just too damn big and take up a massive amount of shelf space.

Last edited:
Top Bottom