• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What displays are you guys using for gaming and do you plan on upgrading your displays soon?

LucidFlux

I'm still on two LG C7's and likely will be until I upgrade to micro led. Granted if in a few years there's a game that takes advantage of HDMI 2.1 I may get the itch to upgrade early with whatever is best.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I currently have a cheap ASUS 1080p monitor. 27" > big TVs. Will probably get a 4k TV with good HDR for PS5 though hopefully no bigger than 40" which is getting rare.

Ulysses 31

I switch between an OLED and QLED, should last me till a display has the strength of both and plasma motion clarity. :lollipop_grinning:

Esca

I have an LG 65in c9 and for my PC I have a Dell 21:9 and Allenware monitors (the aw is like 10 years old). No plans to upgrade for a long time

Last edited:

Leyasu

Banned
Switch, One X and PS4 pro (and some older systems) are on a 55" Samsung 4k60hz/1440p120hz HDR1000 TV with freesync ultimate support

PC, One S and PS4 fat are on a 27" Dell PC Monitor, 1440p144hz (165hz overclockable)

the Samsung has 7 ms to 11ms lag (7ms on 120hz and 11ms on 60hz)
the Dell has 1 to 2 ms lag (low latency mode for 1ms)

I don't think I'm gonna upgrade soon, most games nextgen that will support 120fps will most likely barely reach 1440p with only a few exceptions, so I think HDMI2.0 still covers next gen well enough.
What model is your samsung dude?

Top Bottom