• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do I need to download a save on PC and transfer to PS2?

Bebpo

Banned
Pretty simple. I need the cheapest/best product that will let me download PS2 save files off the net and transfer them to a PS2 memory card. This is mainly for DMC3: SE because I want to play as Virgil and my DMC3 save file is Japanese and I'm seriously too busy to replay through the entire main game from scratch again for no reason.

What should I buy?

If your PS2's modded and you have a network adapter and router (you probably don't even need the router), you can use ExecFTP.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
_leech_ said:
If your PS2's modded and you have a network adapter and router (you probably don't even need the router), you can use ExecFTP.

Can you load saves from gamefaqs.com using ExecFTP?

Wario64 said:
Can you load saves from gamefaqs.com using ExecFTP?

GameFAQs carries saves in different formats (MAX, Codebreaker, etc), you'd have to convert them to normal PS2 save files first before transfering them.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
_leech_ said:
GameFAQs carries saves in different formats (MAX, Codebreaker, etc), you'd have to convert them to normal PS2 save files first before transfering them.

Happen to know where I can get this program or instructions to convert these saves?

Top Bottom