• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think Xbox One's Final LTD will be?

What do you think will be Xbox One's final LTD?

• Total voters
The Xbox One and it's soon to be 3 current variants has done a lot better than people predicted spring 2013 to holidays 2014. With the new generation consoles coming out soon, where do you guess Xbox One's FINAL LTD will be?

There's a few wild card factors with Xbox however. The upcoming discless console will sell an unknown amount, analysts are expecting $399 or $350 Xbox One X price cut by year end, and a potential $199 price for the S. The effects of these price drops are unknown. I expect the Xbox One to run at least until 2022 minimum. Along with one more round of price cuts, although I don't expect neither the PS4 or Xbox One to hit $99 outside the discless upcoming Xbox variant.

With that said tell us in a post below why you chose your option in the poll, and what Xbox can do to increase chance of selling even higher.

They're probably around 45 million right now and if they continue to offer the console and make it viable after the release of whatever comes next I can see it doing another 20 million.

I don't think they'll do sub 60, but I doubt they'll see over 70. They are giving out options to play off their console which some people will take them up on. If I could play all my Xbox library on PC and get rid on another console under my TV because of it, that would be great. My desktop and a portable device like the Switch have me covered.

odhiex

I predict it would be at 65 mil or more, especially with the introduction of a cheaper XBOX one X.

I don't think the S all digital edition would mean much in the global market.

Codes 208

Why am I not surprised I knew it was afro before I even clicked.
Granted the only other real choice was Kain, but still.

OT: I’m guessing it’ll hover around 45m by the time next gen starts. They really shot themselves in the foot with mixed messages but on the plus side (I guess) they probably don’t care because they make a bulk of their earnings in software, not hardware.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Since ps3 sold more then xbox 360 in the end i guess more then whatever ps4 sold?
That discless system gone be H Y P E

Top Bottom