• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you want for Christmas?

NeoGiffer

giphy.gif

Huh, honestly...nothing. I mean, I'd love my own place but not possible atm so I guess Im good. Got a backlog of games and old movies to rewatch so Im fine. THe office where I work is renovating so wfh these holidays is a nice touch as well.

Drake

Nothing, I'm at the point in my life where if there is something I want I just buy it. Honestly, I don't even like family members getting me stuff. I'd prefer they just save their money. My mother refuses not to get me something, so I usually just tell her to get me a new pair of running shoes and an amazon gift card.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
hope it snows. probably gonna end up watching the aqua man movie so hope thats good. might choose the ferrari movie instead don't know yet. money/giftcards and maybe more socks. always on the lookout for good deals so if I see anything good for games/movies probably will snatch that up. bout to enter the maestromike frugal era i gotta save more money. maybe roast beef/taters and/or pizza and a long nap. something with chocolate ?? hope the last ufc card of the year is good too also maybe get some gaming time in

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Quest 3. But I have a perfectly fine Quest 2 so really I don't need it so won't get it.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Sex, but this is my go-to answer to most things.
Yep. I live a sad life where I only get it during holidays. :(

Otherwise I’d love to get either all of the Naruto manga from vol 1 to finish, or a steam deck oled.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I just want time off for myself really.

I have 2 more weeks overseas giving training to fresh noobs for work then back home & 1 month vacation starting the 11th of December.

I can't wait to neglect my personal hygiene and sleep until it gets dark 😁

Thank you, brother!

I hope you get what you want! What you said reminds me of my nephews. They're working offshore and I know they want to be back home with family. I wish for you safe return home and all the free time you can handle! 🤟

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Peace and goodwill to all men and love for the child.
La la la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la la, oh.

Last edited:

Pejo

Literally nothing. I don't have kids so Christmas might as well not even exist. I only even celebrate it for my gf.

In truth, we're both adults so we get whatever we need whenever we need it. Meaningful gifts aren't really on the table. I just bide my time hoping I don't end up getting couples matching outfits or something like that.

She usually gets me a beer advent calendar though, which I do enjoy, now that I'm thinking about it.

900 Billion Dollars

High End Prostitutes

Weed

4090 Gaming PC

Steamdeck OLED

Switch 2

The Winds of Winter

A Song of Ice And Fire Book 7

Chrono Trigger HD-2D Remake

Xenogears HD-2D Remake

Xenosaga Trilogy HD REMASTER

MCU without the Woke/Feminazi Politics

DCU without the Woke/Feminazi Politics

Shows/Movies without the Woke/Feminazi Politics

Aliens showing up and giving us highly advanced technology

Highly Advanced Sex Robots that look like humans

Videogames without the Woke/Feminazi Politics and especially attractive hot sexy women characters

New Uncensored Hentai and all Censored Hentai before to become Uncensored

Etc etc etc

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

Long Johns
Cardhardt overalls
Ps portal
Meat for our new smoker
Rollerblades
Tix to laser Floyd at the planetarium
Weed to make cookies/butter
Spidey 2
Welding/small engine repair/CO master gardener instructional classes

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Contemplating suicide 👌🏻

I know being an optimist is hard, and to stay positive for a lifetime is a secret on it's own.

But with the amount of positive changes in your life, from this year alone, you should be able to. Focus on what you have achieved and gain self-confidence from it.

Write it down, stick it to the mirror, hammer this into your head. Never give these negative thoughts a chance.

Be happy! :messenger_heart:

Top Bottom