• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you want for Christmas?

Majormaxxx

hRszbq7.jpg
I remember those from back in the 94 or so. Dang how I wanted them... I got an all black air force

Mikado

Mostly? Some more underwear to contain deeze nuts and magnum dong.
F9upS3WbkAAKA02

I dunno, maybe a new airbrush
infinity-crplus015.jpg

and some more warhammer dudes or stg
warhammer-40k-necrons-army-with-ghost-ark-and-monolith.jpg

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Ukraine to win the war.

Israel to wipe Hamas and their supporters off the face of the earth.

And some real and genuine time to myself for a bit, over the holidays.

Okay the last one is a bit unrealistic.

My heart says yes but my brain says no. I've wanted one of these Armourtec RC tanks for well over a decade now. I've already gone stupid at the start of the year replacing my tv, soundbar and subwoofer. It doesn't help that my other half has sanctioned it eiither lol. This is a serious toy! I've seen one of these RC 1:6 scale Tiger 1 Tanks perform at bovington tank museum, slowly pulling a car along.🤣

Hvpi5gU.jpg

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My family is five states away and I don't really have the time or money to visit and my friends in town go off to see theirs, so I'm not going to get it but I would like a Christmas shared with someone I care about. It has been a while.

In absence of that, I can't really justify buying it for myself but a Helko Black Forest Woodworker would be nice.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Please don't joke about that

I'd never would.

Not funny.

indeed.

I know being an optimist is hard, and to stay positive for a lifetime is a secret on it's own.

But with the amount of positive changes in your life, from this year alone, you should be able to. Focus on what you have achieved and gain self-confidence from it.

Write it down, stick it to the mirror, hammer this into your head. Never give these negative thoughts a chance.

Be happy! :messenger_heart:

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Soltype

I want a long block for my car.I hate the idea of dropping $10,000+ on just a engine when I could get another car.

Rival

Gold Member
I don’t really need or want anything. But I do have a couple of long awaited trips coming up shortly so all I really want is for both of those to go well.

stn

Nothing, though snow on Christmas day would be nice (it can melt the next day for all I care).

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
No snow, so when I'm travelling to different homes for family dinner around the city it's not shit weather. The last bunch of years I'm designated to pick up my parents too which adds another half hour to the driving.

I'll always remember 2017. After a holiday dinner at my bro's house I came home at like midnight. It was such a shit show of snow, I shoveled till like 1:30 am. I dont have a snow blower since my garage is too small (I park my car in it) and I didn't want the snow to pile up more overnight. It was the worst snowfall I could remember.

Last edited:

LostDonkey

I'd like an upgraded wheel for my PS5 and GT7.

I currently have the old G29 Logitech wheel and I would like a DD Pro.

I asked the Mrs but got a flat hell no because of the price so I guess I'm just getting socks again

Top Bottom