• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game(s) are you most looking forward to next month? April 2017 Edition

Fireblend

Banned
Persona 5, just... Give it to me. Give it to me now.

Puyo Puyo Tetris, it reminds me so much of Tetris DS which I fell madly in love with, and this looks like such a polished, fun package... I've spent at least 8 hours with the demo on Switch already...

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is gonna absolutely dominate my lunch breaks at work. There's at least 5 switches in the office.

It's gonna be a good month

Muzy72

Banned
Persona 5 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are the big ones for me, but there's a pretty good slew of Nindies coming to Switch next month too! Graceful Explosion Machine, Mr. Shift, Shakedown Hawaii, and hopefully Pocket Rumble makes it out. Oh, and I'm picking up Puyo Puyo Tetris as well.

Talax

Yooka Laylee

Maybe Persona 5 but not anytime soon. Not a big fan of Persona games but this one has been reviewing so well that I might cave in.

Yooka Laylee! I mean, it's basically Banjo Kazooie 3 but starring a chameleon & a bat. Can't wait to play it

I'll also get Persona 5, DS3 The Fire Fades & The Silver Case (PS4) at some point, not near launch though

It's a very good month

aravuus

Gotta add PS:T and Cosmic Star Heroine to the list. Totally forgot about the latter.

Still, Persona 5 takes precedence over the others and I'll finish it before starting any other games.

As a new-happy-switch owner : MK8 DX. I've been waiting for Persona since forever but since it is a massive home console game, I won't be able to play it much right now. So I will get it later (and cheaper) during the year.

Top Bottom