• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is Sony planning for 2024? Should I sell my PS5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's trolling
Relax, I am not.

To answer many of the question I got asked: as I said, I play on my series x for different reasons, and I do not want to list them all otherwise the thread will become a Sony vs Xbox warriors.

I only use PS5 for exclusives, and I played:
- The Last of Us 2, Ghost of Thushima and Spider Man Miles Morales in 2021.
- Horizon Forbidden West and God of War Ragnarok in 2022.
- Spider Man 2 this year.

As you can see, the quantity of exclusives is becoming poor year after year, and I am just considering I will not be using at all the PS5 in 2024. That's the reason I am wondering whether to sell it or not.

The only title that could get my interest is Rise of the Ronin, but not sure if it will be worth it.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Concord is the most interesting PlayStation game since Metal Gear Solid (1998). To sell before it's arrival would be a folly of errors.

PeteBull

Your post history is very short...

....and obvious

giphy.gif

I'm thinking of selling mines
To get a PS5Pro
For GTA6
(does that count?)
If GTA 6 will run better and possibly at 60 fps on PS5 Pro, I might actually get it for sure, since MS's plans are not to deliver a pro version of the Series X

Last edited:

Mr.Phoenix

So you have the sense to be on a gaming forum, buy both a PS5 and series X, but somehow, have missed every game show over the past 12 months and don't know how to use google?

I spy with my eyes something beginning with T.

keefged4

At this point I'm only keeping my PS5 for FFVII:R and GTA6. Everything else is on PC. If GTA6 was coming to PC at launch too (lol greedy rockstar) then I probably wouldn't have a PS5 now full stop.

So you have the sense to be on a gaming forum, buy both a PS5 and series X, but somehow, have missed every game show over the past 12 months and don't know how to use google?

I spy with my eyes something beginning with T.
Probably I may have missed rumors of titles available next year

Mr.Phoenix

Nice of you to go searching my past posts. It may have touched you really a lot my original question.

Anyway, I am not going to feed this kind of discussion, since I want to keep the thread clean.
You make a shit thread then claim you wanna keep it clean?

You list exclusives and only mention Sony's first party as if those are the only exclusives on the platform. I mean you can't be interested in RPGs like Horizon, but then not even mention FF16.

This, and EVERY thread like it is a troll thread. And the cleanest thing you could have done was not make it to begin with. You sure as hell don't need us to tell you what is coming in 2024 or if you should sell your console.

At this point I'm only keeping my PS5 for FFVII:R and GTA6. Everything else is on PC. If GTA6 was coming to PC at launch too (lol greedy rockstar) then I probably wouldn't have a PS5 now full stop.
You don't say...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom