• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the best PS5 color?

Which PS5 "Console Covers" color is the best?

• White

• Midnight Black

• Cosmic Red

• Starlight Blue

• Galactic Purple

• Nova Pink

Results are only viewable after voting.

kyliethicc

What is the best color for Cerny's second console?

Not a poll about the DualSense, just the console covers' color.

VTWbQOT.jpg

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I like black the most. Looks elegant and most media devices are black, so it would fit nicely with the rest of the things in my living room.

Banjo64

cumsessed
It’s black but white, red and purple are nice too.

The baby pink and sky blue are not nice IMO, and they don’t go well with the black middle of the unit. Those bright colours are usually best matched with small cute console like the Vita and 3DS/Switch or even small home consoles like the GameCube and possibly Series S in the future.

These were sexy as sin. I imported the lime green.
R.e0c3b0c6ce88e286b8cff4f6d7164583

Last edited:
From my observation it appears as though the material is different for each colour. The white one appears to be made of acrylic which shines and is smooth, whereas the others are more matte and rough. I have a laptop with that matte plastic frame and dust always stick to the damn thing.

tmlDan

I'd really appreciate one that made the hideous beast invisible.
what are you getting out of saying this in each thread? you're objectively wrong.

Anyways, Purple, Black, Red, and White are the nicest imo

I'll prob get a couple of them to switch it up.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Black. Although a charcoal or dark gray would look the best overall.

I won't be changing mine as the white goes with my desk and "theme".

Last edited:
Love my cosmic red dualsense, for the console I like the classic look white and black. It doesn’t matter anyway : my console is hidden.

the original look has grown on and me and looks right. that IS the PS5! the others are just imposters and look like some chinese knock offs or something.

Last edited:
I like the blue but man all of these really make the PS5 look like it’s not a console, ya know? Like the pink and purple ones look like some kind of tacky smart home device
Maybe I just don’t like the way it looks 🤷🏽‍♂️
Mine is covered in stickers

Nankatsu

Gold Member
You either go white or black.

All the other options are pretty horrible unless you really want to have your own console looking bad.

Dream-Knife

Banned
The blue looks the coolest IMO. Colored consoles have always been cool.

It should have been black from the start though.

Gamerguy84

White looks good. I loved the original PSVR when it came out, who knew it would be their color scheme for future products?

The Grey is a nice throwback. I'd also take black anyday.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Black is always best for electronics.

Years back I think it was Samsung(?) that had TVs with a purple or maroon bezel trying to be trendy. Looked terrible.

BlackTron

I thought that classic gray was an amazing color for PS4 but it just doesn't suit the PS5 at all. I do think a dark gray would be excellent. So would a very dark blue.

These colors all go from meh to suck. It's good that black is there as a de facto solution to "normalize" the garish router and make the black inside less distinct, but now that there are other colors too, I'd want a color better than black, just not any of these though lol.

The blue is okay for a few seconds. The purple is good because it's dark but idk I'm not the Joker lol.

Hoddi

I like pretty much all of them except the white and black. I'm a Griswold and not his yuppie neighbors.

unclbenn

im really not digging any of the new colours. in my opinion this new cosmic colours make the system look cheap, i was hoping for some more exotic colours or some creamy pastel colours.

FrankWza

I gotta see what the black looks like in person so for now I’ll say white. Even though it’s not really a straight white. It always looked light grey to me. I think that’s what makes it a good looking color.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
As great as those colors are, we're talking about consoles. Those colors are too extreme for a console, first of all that cosmic red has been out for a year now
157547-games-review-hands-on-ps5-dualsense-cosmic-red-and-midnight-black-in-pictures-image1-drhil1bc2e.jpg

I think save the colors for the controllers.

Top Bottom