• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What midtier games would you like to see get a remaster or sequel?

Just give me a PC version of Shadows of the Damned and I'm satified!

ShadowsOfTheDamned.jpg

Yup yup yup.

A follow-up to the cliffhanger of Conduit 2 could be amazing.

But it's kind of awesome if it's never followed up on.

Also Blinx 3 and Fuzion Frenzy 3.

tumblr_inline_of8iltdiDT1tbrhqe_500.jpg

Fbh

I would instantly buy a PS4 remaster of the Last Remnant with 60fps and the improvements of the PC version

AlexBasch

Yes, yes, it's a police guy but hear me out.

You're facing some fucking maniacs who kill paramedics and whatnot out there.
The game actually rewards you for using non-letal takedowns.
If that's not your fancy, you can go nuts on those motherfuckers.

I remember renting Hitman Blood Money, not liking it and finding the demo in the disc. Ended up replaying that thing until the rental was over.

norm9

Freedom Fighters, it was such a well-made game it's bizarre it never received one.

I Ctrl-F'd the first page and didn't see it mentioned. Thank you.

I remmeber the final mission with you and your ragtag group of soldiers storming the base. Now imagine it with 50 or even 100 soldiers.

daveo42

Banned
Fake Answer: Legend of Dragoon
so people can realize how bad that game was
Real Answer: Legend of Legaia

Roubjon

It's nice to see Radiata Stories mentioned already. The game would look gorgeous at a higher resolution and to this day there is nothing really like it. It'll always be one of my favorites.

C'mon Square Enix, I"ll pay 21.99 For it.

4fgQUNE.jpg

Maximo.

Maximo. Maximo. Maximo.

Either Ghosts to Glory, Vs. Army of Zin or both, I don't care. It's the one franchise that I hoped would get a remaster ever since the craze started, but no luck so far.

A sequel doesn't seem likely, as one was actually in the works but Capcom canceled it pretty early in development and, worse, closed the in-house studio that was working on it.

Shotpun

51TK62-goxL.jpg

I very rarely play games that I would concider midtier, but Overlord was kinda fun and I wouldn't say no to a remaster or remake.

Kingdoms of Amalur

Game was much better than people gave it credit for. Was like what I wanted Fable to become after the original game.

kingdoms-of-amalur-1.jpg

Chibot

For the love of the god of your choice, Chibi-Robo in the fashion of the GameCube original. It was an amazing game, there's nothing else like it, and it has never received a worthy follow-up. It would be amazing to have a true sequel on the Switch.

DOWN

Banned
Call of Juarez. They’re a shinier, more blockbuster type of western than the Oscar drama of Red Dead’s strongly written characters

Steambot Chronicles (PS2)

There actually was a sequel in the works for the PS3, but it got cancelled. So I guess I would settle for a remaster of the original game now.

Good choice! Always wanted to play as a kid but didn't have the cash, I can still vividly see the case sitting there in GameStop just begging to be picked up by me...

I'm guessing it was good since you want a remaster/sequel? I guess I'll watch some youtube videos and try to get a grasp of the quality myself.

Aaron D.

So many good picks made already. Bonus props to the Otogi, Enclave & Freedom Fighters nods.

I'd put a nod in for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2.

Couldn't tell you if Diablo 3 has rendered the DA games superfluous, but damn I loved them back in the PS2/XB/GC era.

Good I see Shadows of the Damned and Asura's Wrath has both been mentioned.

Though I don't hold out much hope for Shadows of the Damned unfortunately; due to EA and all.

Top Bottom