• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What movie's prologue made fun of the platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aku:jiki

Arluss said:
I remember it was in the disclaimer that God had a sense of humor because God made the platypus.
And another disclaimer that said no offense to platypus fans.

And, yes, it's Dogma.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Disclaimer: 1) a renunciation of any claim to or connection with;
2) disavowal; 3) a statement made to save one's own ass.

Though it'll go without saying ten minutes or so into these proceedings. View Askew would like to state that this film is- from start to finish- a work of comedic fantasy, not to be taken seriously. To insist that any of what follows is incendiary of inflammatory is to miss our intention and pass undue judgment; and passing judgment is reserved for God and God alone (this goes for you film critics too...just kidding.)

So please-before you think about hurting someone over this trifle of a film, remember: even God has a sense of humor. Just look at the Platypus.
thank you and enjoy the show.

P.S. WE sincerely apologize to all Platypus enthusiasts out there who are offended by that thoughtless comment about the Platypi We at View Askew respect the noble Platypus, and it is not our intention to malign these stupid creatures in any way. thank you again and enjoy the show.

:)

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Apple Jax said:
But the platypus IS funny.
The fur on a platypus is probably some of the softest fur on any animal. It is like that cute fluff fur contained on kittens and puppies but perhaps a bit on the rough edge at the same time.

I'm glad to die knowing that I have seen a platypus in the wild (a chance that is often around 1:1000000) for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom