• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What other forums do you use apart from GAF?

xrnzaaas

Technically none, I visit some very specific subreddits, but it's mostly for lurking and I rarely post there.

None. Forum discussion I'm interested in seems to have died across the internet. I think my cohort aged out of doing it, largely.

I have zero interest in social media.

Last edited:

XXL

Wait...there are other forums?
The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

I used to frequent so many but they have all turned to the dark side. Insane over moderation focused on political correctness has destroyed most forums. One of my favorite gaming forums started to have threads with parents cheering on their children's transitions and the like.
Yes, that has happened. And other forums have gone fully over to the other side, especially regarding anti-semitism.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Not really... Not in the traditional sense.

I'm part of a few FB groups and we have serious and silly and freaky discussions like on here but no real gaming stuff. We have meet and greets and they've all been fun!

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
I'm very active on the game-a-holics anonymous forum.

Where we discuss our video game addiction.

One guy lives off of cheap Ramen noodles so he can spend his entire food budget on video games.

To get more money for games and save on electricity he runs an extension cord from his neighbors house to his.

Reddit is okay but I just don't have the urge to post there, at all.

Edit: Sometimes I'll look at official video game forums when I'm really into an online game, especially for MMOs. I used to frequent ESO, Guild Wars, and Vindictus forums regularly.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
This is the only forum that I use pretty much. Once in a while I will post on r/40klore and maybe a couple others.

Top Bottom