• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What realistic super power do you want?

Shifty

The power to perfectly balance a full mug of coffee while ascending carpeted stairs.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Invisibility.

It’s realistic because they are working on it. I’ve got my preorder down.

haxan7

Banned
I can take dumps so big it lands me on all the late night talk shows and Oprah invites me on as a joke guest and I woo her and end up president of the United States

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Michael Jordan had a vertical jump of 48", which is 4 feet in the air. i would love to be able to do that, jump 4 feet in the air

The ability to freeze time when I'm gaming so I can play absolutely anything I want and not worry about the time it takes.

I wouldn't do that for every game I play, as sometimes time needs to pass, but on occasion it would be nice to be able to play a lot of catch up that way.

Other than that, good old X-ray vision.

Being able to fall asleep instantly and get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Or at least be able to fall asleep instantly would be amazing.

Freeze time for everyone except myself. Mostly so I can take longer naps at work without getting fired.

Ever seen the 2006 movie Cashback? If I could freeze time like that it'd be something like that movie. :messenger_winking:

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
The ability to punch people in the face over the internet.

The ability to punch people in the face over the internet.

tenor.gif

Top Bottom