• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Remaster should be release at this point

KentBlake

Feb 15, 2013
Demon's Souls

And I'd really like a console version of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. trilogy, but I don't think it will ever happen.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2015
Killzone 2/3
Resistance 1-3
Proper Silent Hill 2/3/4 remaster.
MGS 1-4
Project Gotham Racing 2/3/4 just pick one.
Persona 3/4

I’m okay even with quick and dirty high resolution ports for most of these with trophies.

Sep 5, 2018
Ireland
www.twitch.tv
It must be exhausting having to make entirely new foods for every meal.
I don't follow.

I didn't say you had to completely reinvent the wheel with every single game. It's entirely possible to reiterate on the ideas that came before in creative new ways.

Classic ideas can and still do work in the modern market. The success of Activision's remakes prove that. But I would rather see a whole new Crash Bandicoot game with the aesthetic and controls of the remake, instead of just bringing back the experiences that we had before.

Similarly, an entirely brand new 2D Sonic with nothing but new levels would be far more preferable to the mix-and-match nature of Sonic Mania. Something new and fresh and different and exciting.

That isn't "making entirely new foods for every meal". You're just using the food you have in creative new ways.

I'll try new food over the same cheeseburger and fries any day, mind you. But people like their comfort foods, I guess.

Last edited: