• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What TV Shows do MEN watch?

Hey Gaffers,

Doing a survey and trying to get some information. So we all know that women are the dominant audience for broadcast TV, and that they also spend the most money which is why advertising caters to them. Most shows are made FOR women, and the assumption is that men pretty much only watch news and sports.

I'm trying to get an idea of the types of shows that men watch. By 'watch', I don't mean catching it once or twice, but actually making an effort to either see it during the air time, or Tivoing/Hulu'ing it for a later date.

Removing the news, sports, and 'reality' tv, what are 5 shows that you actually make that effort to watch? It doesn't matter if it's comedy or drama. I only ask that it's either still on the air, or was on within the past 5 years.

Even if you don't watch anything, just respond saying I don't watch TV, or I just watch news. That helps, too. Just trying to get a wide range of responses.

Also, if the bulk of your consumption is online YOUTUBE created material, let me know and tell me what you watch.

Let me know why you dig the stuff if you have time. If not, no worries. Just listing 1-5 helps.

Silky

Banned
The Man Show, of course.

But seriously; some shows I usually watch weekly;

Louie - - Love CK's standup. Show's really fun to watch.
Steven Universe - One of my favorite shows on CN right now.

Top Bottom