• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would you expect to see from Capcom Captivate 2012

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm curious what people would expect to see what games we would expecting to see from Capcom Captivate 2012. The date of the Captivate is April 2 to 4.

For me, I would hope to see what the heck Niitsuma is working on.

rvy

Banned
DmC meltdowns. More outsourcing. Trolling their fanbase with announcements such as a new Strider, developed by Backbone.
That kind of thing.

And RESI6.

Derrick01

Banned
I have no idea when this is so I'm going to assume it's before Dragon's Dogma comes out. But more info and footage on that game would be great, as well as confirmation of a PC release ;)

2San

Co-op seems like it would ruin the entire point of the pawn system so I hope they don't do that.
Just look at the game, it's pretty much a teamwork4lyfe, but you can only control your character at one time. How about a 3 people co-op with the 4th party member is a pawn?

I'd be fine with it being single player game if you could have que up attacks like Dragon Age. It looks made for co-op.

Apenheul

I expect info on Resident Evil 6 and MH3G localization. I hope to see that AA vs Layton game and a new downloadable Mega Man title.

zlatko

Banned
First and foremost would be a healthy Ono.

Game wise, like every year #1 on my list is a new Breath of Fire.

Anything after that is just a bonus. I see Darkstalkers mentioned in here, but if it's not 2D art in HD, then I don't care honestly. 2.5D with those characters will probably just look ugly as sin. :(

TreIII

For me, I would hope to see what the heck Niitsuma is working on.

That'd be nice, too. Especially since he said that supposedly, after MvC3, his next game would likely do more to appeal to Eastern audiences.

Anyway, what I'm really hoping to see? More concise plans for what they seek to do with Rockman/Mega Man.

Another round of 8-bit MM? An X revival? An EXE revival on the 3DS (which I still think makes too much sense for them to NOT seek)?

After all that the emotional rollercoaster the Megaman fanbase has been through last year, almost ANYTHING would be nice to see.

SC4cd.jpg

All I need from Capcpom right now, could also be the reason why CCP is (currently) exclusive to GameStop.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
a Megaman cosplayer crucified lived on stage.

Can't find too much on Google, what is this? Seemingly in Europe, so probably no AA5 news, no? :(
Can't say I'm too interested in this company anymore beyond that... except Monster Hunter localisations maybe.

LegatoB

Two dozen goats ritually slaughtered atop a burning effigy of Inafune, a black magick rite to grant Dragon's Dogma the sales needed to beat the hated Call of Duty.

Mr.Fresh

I expect to see:
More Western Collabs with franchises we love, but devs that don't fit the series.
Something to do with Megaman & Street Fighter anniversaries.
Monster Hunter in some form.
RE6 Trailer.
Dragons Dogma Trailer.
DMC Trailer and release date.
Street Fighter x Tekken dlc release date.
Downloadable games.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
First and foremost would be a healthy Ono.

Game wise, like every year #1 on my list is a new Breath of Fire.

Anything after that is just a bonus. I see Darkstalkers mentioned in here, but if it's not 2D art in HD, then I don't care honestly. 2.5D with those characters will probably just look ugly as sin. :(

Recently, I decided to not support any revival of breath of fire ny capcom because they would butch it up and ruin the series for me. I am fine with them being in crossover tho but I could change my mind when I see their final product if they make new breath of fire.

Top Bottom