• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's coming to Netflix (US) for February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
Finding Dory and Sausage Party already? Good timing, as I was just about to buy both from Vudu. I don't care for David Brent, though, but new Chef's Table has me excited.

willow ve

Chef's table!!!

Another season of Chef's Table! :D

I really enjoy Chef's Table. I've only watched the first season, so I've fallen way behind (I think they released two seasons last year), but as someone who is not really any kind of food connoisseur, I find the cinematography and the stories behind the chefs really compelling.

There were two OJ miniseries last year, and they were both exceptional. You can stream the doc, OJ: Made in America, on Hulu now.

Da GOAT Netflix series returns

Good to see GAF enjoying Chef's Table. For those that have never watched - each episode is an extremely polished documentary about an individual chef/restaurant. The cinematography, editing, and music and on par with the best anyone else currently has in production.

shira

Chef's Table: Season 3*

invoker-gdlk.gif

People VS OJ was amazing TV. Worth watching even if you have only a passing interest in the topic. Watching that and the ESPN documentary was so good.

zulux21

I had no idea Seven Deadly Sins was getting a second season, that's neat. Just started the first after watching Ajin.

don't get to excited seven deadly sins is in fact confirmed for a second season, but this won't be it as it doesn't even have an air date in japan yet.

this must be The Seven Deadly Sins: Signs of Holy War which was a 4 episode mini series that aired in japan last summer which if i recall right are kind of just extra stories that exist and aren't a real continuation of the plot at all.

in other thoughts I know miraculous ladybug was supposed to be coming in feb (the 14th to be precise)

https://twitter.com/thomas_astruc/status/811286743827828736

wonder if there a few things missing from this netflix list or if that got pushed back for some reason.

LosDaddie

Banned
Daughter will be excited for Girl Meets World. Wife will be excited about When Calls the Hart.

I don't much for myself, but whatevs.

Finding Dory and Sausage Party already? Good timing, as I was just about to buy both from Vudu. I don't care for David Brent, though, but new Chef's Table has me excited.

Sausage Party is fairly boring and unfunny. Thought I'd at least enjoy it, but nah.

Mortemis

Banned
Wow, they're putting up season 2 of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend like the week after it finishes airing. Very cool.

Watch this show, please. Even if the premise sounds weird to you (a musical romantic comedy), it's extremely good.

That doesn't sound weird at all, that sounds great to me. I'll check it out!

I watched two or three episodes of frequency and it seemed very interesting. Heard it got canceled but I think I'm going to binge it when it comes out in a few weeks I really like the premise. Sounds familiar though.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
What's leaving:

February 1

A.C.O.D.
An American Girl: Saige Paints the Sky
An Inconvenient Truth
Ashby
Black Hawk Down
Bratz: Babyz: The Movie
Bratz: Super Babyz
Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure
Clerks
Elizabeth
Extract
Failure to Launch
Frida
Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Jackass 2.5
The Kite Runner
Lalaloopsy Girls: Welcome to L.A.L.A. Prep School
Last Holiday
The Machinist
Mission: Impossible III
The Original Latin Kings of Comedy
Sahara
Save the Last Dance
Serving Sara
Star Trek: Nemesis
There Will be Blood
Trainspotting
What's Eating Gilbert Grape

February 7

Justin Bieber's Believe

February 12

Grounded for Life, seasons 1-5

February 13

The Nut Job
Scary Movie 5

February 15

Brothers in War
Chris Porter: Ugly and Angry
Closure
Exile Nation: The Plastic People
Jack Frost
I Am Not a Hipster
The Man on Her Mind
Plastic Paradise: The Great Pacific Garbage Patch
Prince of Broadway
Stephanie in the Water
Unlikely Animal Friends, season 2

February 16

Santa Claws
Somewhere

February 17

Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year

February 19

Problem Child: Leslie Jones

February 28

Clueless

Is there a season 2 of Chewing Gum? I saw a gif on tumblr from a scene I know isn't in the first season. Netflix also better put Xena back up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom