• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's on your Keychain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
I try not to have any accessories other then my car keys and keyless remote. I feel it makes my pockets buldge out like i have an erection.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
sonarrat said:
key9bm.jpg

I'm a simple man.

no house keys ?

Thaedolus

Grand Cherokee Key
Grand Cherokee Fob
Chap stick holder thing (dude...whoever invented these is awesome)
Apartment Key, been used once...we never lock our door
House Key, been used millions of times because my parents lock their door no matter what time of day
Hot tub pass for my apartments
And this key finder thing a girl just gave me that I can't seem to get to work. Apparently you whistle at a certain pitch and it beeps, but I can't seem to do it right. In fact, no one can. It just has a laser pointer on it I guess I will use to point at airplanes or something

for a long time I had the Dreamcast on my keys. It came with cheap Dreamcast accessories, but the paint would wear off pretty quick.

I see gamecube schwag, and I think to myself... it's got to be the same cheap paint.
keychain6.jpg

usually I have one of these, possibly more if there's a party going on....going on, going on, going on, going on... [Felix da Housecat reference]
photon-3-ondesk.jpg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Mad Hatter said:
vader.jpg

Simple, yet extremely effective.

Thats what I've got on mine. Helps having legoland around the corner.

I have two keychains. One with my house keys on (with Darth looking after them) - they stay in my pocket.

The other has just my car key on it, and that goes on the key rack in the kitchen when I get home.

draven

- Toyota Matrix Car Key and remote opener
- "The Club" key (which I never use)
- House Key
- Office Desk Key
- Bike Lock Key
- And again:

322026b.jpg

Got mine as a present, but I've seen them at gamestops

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
house key
car key
immobiliser car beeper thing
mini n64 controller keyring thing from liksang
recently departed : ricki lake keychain :p got it on the show back in 2001!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom