• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's that oh it's a duvet cover, a decorative sham that protects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
FUCK YOU MCDONALDS

God, it's borderline racist with the "comedy" of the "overcultured black man," and is played way too goddamned much.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Matlock said:
FUCK YOU MCDONALDS

God, it's borderline racist with the "comedy" of the "overcultured black man," and is played way too goddamned much.

No, no, what makes it funny is that only a queer would say that.

Jak140

Matlock said:
FUCK YOU MCDONALDS

Wow, you're almost as retarded as that commercial. Seriously, do you just sit on your ass all day trying to find things to bitch about?

DMczaf

Well this thread backfired on Matlock, time to save it!

rollywells2.jpg

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Matlock said:
FUCK YOU MCDONALDS

What are you people babbling about?

Matlock

Banned
Black male, mid twenties walks in. Grabs something off of the couch, and his friend inquires:

"What's that?"
"Oh, it's a Duvet Cover. It's a decorative sham that also protects."

At this point, everyone's stunned

Then "uh, watch the game."

And then this freaky eye bulge, because he's all excited about the game, and able to eschew the fact he knows what a duvet cover is.

Offensive undertones. :-|

impirius

Matlock said:
Black male, mid twenties walks in. Grabs something off of the couch, and his friend inquires:

"What's that?"
"Oh, it's a Duvet Cover. It's a decorative sham that also protects."

At this point, everyone's stunned

Then "uh, watch the game."

And then this freaky eye bulge, because he's all excited about the game, and able to eschew the fact he knows what a duvet cover is.

Offensive undertones. :-|
GAF Theme of the Day: "decorative sham"

I agree that it's subtly offensive, but more in the fact that they're hint at him being gay (OMG NO!)... i didn't find it to be racially motivated.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
If it's any help, I bought myself a new decorative sham that protects today. It came with two pillowcases, which are smaller decorative shams that protect, I guess.

I am neither black nor gay, as of last time I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom