• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the best degree to go for in intelligence analyst?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssMan

Banned
I want to do something in counter terrorism for the FBI, like computer intelligence work. I've called a recruiting office in my city, and all I get the machine. I've been doing this for a week so far.

I know there are some smart people here who works with computers. Do you have any pointers? A bachelor's in computer science?

Drensch

It really depends on what aspect you want to work in. They need language people, computer people, check their careers site.

Depends on what they need language is the big thing you can major in just about anything you want. Intellegence needs everything however learing languages like Arabic and Chinese are probably good starters.

AssMan

Banned
I've been to their website. Doesn't really help. I just got done googling a bit, and it seems there are a lot of classes you can study to become a counter terrorism analyst, like international affairs, foreign language, computer literacy.

Thanks for the replies. If you can think of anything else, then post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom