• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your desktop wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion101

Banned
ibpSb7VQtdK4bk.jpg

Seanspeed

Banned
Changes a lot, but right now its a screenshot I took from Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Its what my desktop looks like as well. Clean, no icons, hide toolbar.

Omni

Left side is PC, right is my Surface. Took this the other day but I've since upgraded to 8.1 on the latter.

And I use the Goku picture because I think it looks badass. Though I find myself changing it when I go to uni... Don't really want to be seen as the 21 year old who still likes DBZ.

Left side is PC, right is my Surface. Took this the other day but I've since upgraded to 8.1 on the latter.

And I use the Goku picture because I think it looks badass. Though I find myself changing it when I go to uni... Don't really want to be seen as the 21 year old who still likes DBZ.

You will not be alone. Break out the Gameboy and slap in Pokemon Red and you'll immediately have friends.

Will some people look on in dismay? Yeah. Does it matter? No. Will others actively interact with you because of this? Definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom