• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your go-to pigout meal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kick ass tteokbokki with a few beers always hits the spot. Or a huge bowl of mie goreng. Or go for broke and just eat a whole Nightmare wedge.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Does it have to be takeout / restaurant food? Cos if I'm in the mood for a big old knees up pig out then I'll make myself either a huge fried breakfast (bacon, eggs, sausage, beans, mushroom, toast, tomato) or a lasagne. Tends to depend on the time of day really.

Exactly what I was going to post (though I add sautee potatoes, fried bread and black pudding to the breakfast). Are you me?

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
From Mickey D's:

Quarter Pounder BLT

Side Caeser salad

Medium Vanilla Shake

Probably not that bad except for an insane amount of sugar in the shake. Gotta get them veggies and fruit servings.

blakep267

In the past it used to be three McDonald's $1 double cheeseburgers and a large fries. But I've kinda stopped going to McDonald's lately

Currently it's either 2 chicken sandwiches and 12 piece nuggets from Chik fil a or this barbecue spot that I got to, and get a brisket sandwich, fries and 6 wings

Apt101

Singapore Mei Fun is pretty god damn good. I used to get it with shrimp but now I do without. Always get it with Pot Stickers because it's a legit two meals at that point.

Kimchee Philly Steak is a thing? Holy shit.

Yea another Singapore mei fun lover.

I had a sandwich that was like a mixture of chicken bul go gi and kimchi from a food truck when I was in either San Jose or San Diego (I forget which, was my only trip to California and it was years ago). It was exquisite. I asked the woman about it when I was done, and she said that it was basically kimchi chopped and what was almost but not quite authentic bul go gi (their take on it, as the real chicken bul go gi would be way too spicy for the average person on the street), and some other stuff in it that I forget. Man just thinking about it, I need to learn to cook Korean so I can make my own at home.

1. Fried chicken sandwich with fried egg and bacon from local burger place
2. BWW wings with extra ranch and celery
3. Side of cajun fries
4. Mexican Sprite

Terrible value vs spending on groceries, so I don't do it often, but it's my favorite Sunday hangover meal.

Doing it right now actually:

unspecified63uh6.jpg

Dereck

1. Fried chicken sandwich with fried egg and bacon from local burger place
2. BWW wings with extra ranch and celery
3. Side of cajun fries
4. Mexican Sprite

Terrible value vs spending on groceries, so I don't do it often, but it's my favorite Sunday hangover meal.

Doing it right now actually:

unspecified63uh6.jpg
I want it.

Talents

Banned
Indian takeaway curry, preferably Madras, Vindaloo, or Korma with Special fried rice, Naan bread, and Poppadoms. Fucking godly.

vivftp

Fried chicken. Dark meat only.

You know, I'll bet this was actually pretty good. It just looks like shit because takeout packaging always sucks.

Shyte, I should have taken a picture of my $21 Italian meal from East Side Mario's today. Fettuccine with rose sauce, grilled chicken, sliced sausages, roasted tomato soup and 2 lovely, loafs of their bread... so damned good!

Full English every other Sunday morning at my local organic farm shop and café

2 sausage, 2eggs, 2bacon rashers, fried tomatoes, beans,2 hash browns, slice of toast and black pudding

Replace the black pudding and toast with "Pancakes, to turn the rest of the ingredients into Breakfast Burritos" and you've got mine.

Fried chicken, BBQ, beef enchiladas, refried beans, rice, tacos, sushi, fried tenderloin, and crab pot/boil with fish, shrimp, corn on the cob, and andouille sausage.

Sinoox

Banned
Chocolate hemps seeds...

iu

I didn't think I'd like them as much as I did, but the combination is absolutely perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom