• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which gaming platform is having the best 2021?

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I'd have to say PC. We getting all the ex-clusives, getting a piece of that pie.

Love the .gif looks like something my sneaky cat would do.

Regarding the actual topic, I'd agree PC is probably having the best 2021 as far as getting the best selection of games, but I prefer to play on consoles these days so Xbox is having the best 2021 for me. :messenger_winking:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
PC

6189d94a47e69.gif

Ok Thumbs Up GIF by PlayStation

Love the .gif looks like something my sneaky cat would do.

Regarding the actual topic, I'd agree PC is probably having the best 2021 as far as getting the best selection of games, but I prefer to play on consoles these days so Xbox is having the best 2021 for me. :messenger_winking:
Xbox and PC share just about the same eco system! We both are eating goooood 💪💪💪

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Atari, their new console took off like a wildfire.

I have enjoyed my Xbox the most, but PC has been great too.

For me it's Xbox.
I've had my ps5 since July and played DS DC,Ratchet, and Disco Elysium.
Switch I've played Wario (hated it) Metroid (it's ok controls are not my thing) and AcNH which I love.
Xbox has had constant stuff on Gamepass week in week out, Flight Sim, Sea of thieves updates and FH5 just tops it off.

bender

What time is it?
For me it's Xbox.
I've had my ps5 since July and played DS DC,Ratchet, and Disco Elysium.
Switch I've played Wario (hated it) Metroid (it's ok controls are not my thing) and AcNH which I love.
Xbox has had constant stuff on Gamepass week in week out, Flight Sim, Sea of thieves updates and FH5 just tops it off.

200.gif

Buy Dusk.

nikos

PC, without question. Lots of really good releases this year. Use it every day to play games. Switch also had some good releases, and the OLED model has breathed new life into the platform for me. Probably used my PS5 and XSX a handful of times each this year. I think next year will be better for consoles.

Marty-McFly

Banned
When looking at the best games of 2021 I'm looking at gameplay first generally.

I always figured you were a 12 year old. If it weren't for Other M and Samus Returns, Dread would be bottom of the Metroid barrel.
Actually I'm 27.

Super is definitely a clunky and archaic experience compared to Dread.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
For me personally it's Xbox. Game pass has been great all year and now with Forza, San Andreas, Halo and more coming up I am even more happy.

mxbison

PC for sure, don't see how you could argue otherwise. They have all the Xbox stuff, some of the Playstation stuff, all 3rd party stuff, and the most options for every game.

It's been a very weak year for all platforms though. Probably the worst I can remember.

Top Bottom