• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Talisman Power Would You Have Based on Your Sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerBEA

Sheep/Goat

Astral Projection and Dream Possession

Lame, pass!

Not even good and evil. Jackass and wimp.

Yin Jackie was useless.

lol

OFFICIAL TIER LIST

Who the fuck is balancing this shit Tier

Dog - You can't die and you're restored to your physical prime. gg no re

its good Tier

Horse - Cures all ailments

Rabbit - GOTTA GO FAST

Rooster - flight and telekinesis, two for one special! roosters can't even fuckin fly this makes no sense

Rat - your waifu is real

Ox - really fuckin strong

Monkey - for the animal lover in you

Sheep - YO DANNY PHANTOM HE WAS JUST FOURTEEN-

its alright Tier

Snake - countered by Pig and outclassed by Sheep

Dragon - its basically just a really strong bomb, not superpowers like the above

Pig - weaker Dragon but hard counters Snake

blamespace Tier

Tiger - its basically a liability, I can't see any possibility for this to be useful unless you have bipolar disorder and would like to get rid of that
Best post.

Rat talisman, Imagine if I could bring Anime to real life, all my waifus.

I would really get monkey talisman, transmutation has always been fascinating to me.

OFFICIAL TIER LIST

Who the fuck is balancing this shit Tier

Dog - You can't die and you're restored to your physical prime. gg no re

its good Tier

Horse - Cures all ailments

Rabbit - GOTTA GO FAST

Rooster - flight and telekinesis, two for one special! roosters can't even fuckin fly this makes no sense

Rat - your waifu is real

Ox - really fuckin strong

Monkey - for the animal lover in you

Sheep - YO DANNY PHANTOM HE WAS JUST FOURTEEN-

its alright Tier

Snake - countered by Pig and outclassed by Sheep

Dragon - its basically just a really strong bomb, not superpowers like the above

Pig - weaker Dragon but hard counters Snake

blamespace Tier

Tiger - its basically a liability, I can't see any possibility for this to be useful unless you have bipolar disorder and would like to get rid of that

Dog does nothing unless you're jacked up like Luke Cage since you still feel pain. Show never explored mutilation and dismemberment since it was child friendly but there's a chance you can't heal those without the horse power. Horse is more practical.

Here's my tier:

Normal Combat:
Rabbit - Good defense and offense
Dragon - Blow things up in sight
Rooster - Good offense with Telekinesis. Good defense with Flight
Pig - Laser beams beats...
Ox - Good offense and physical defense
Monkey - You can be a strong animal.

Special tier:
Rat - Depending on what you think of, can be the most powerful. Can you draw and animate God?
Sheep - No one can defend possession when asleep.
Tiger - No rule saying you can't split others in two.
Tiger Evil - Evil side can plan unthinkable murder plans since they're true evil
Tiger Good - Welp

Wild Card:
Snake - An expert hunter can assassinate everyone here. Pig's thermal vision can be a problem though.
Dog - Your supernatural offense sucks. You can't die but can probably be dismembered. Snake can dismember your conscious body and throw it in the ocean.
Horse - Depends on how fast you can heal. But like dog your offense sucks.

pirata

I knew this was going to be about Jackie Chan Adventures! I loved that show!

I'm horse, which is healing. Also, don't forget that it has the power to regenerate physical objects and machines (like how Jade uses it to fix a priceless antique vase that she shattered). Very, very useful. Also, you could earn millions by becoming a "faith healer" to the rich. Or you could be a good guy and go into St. Jude's and cure every sick/dying kid.

I wish I could cure my mom's cancer. And stop her from getting sick from chemo.

Aske

Rooster! Telekinesis is the monkey-fudging best.

I think invisibility is being overrated in this thread. Family show, so I assume you get to make your clothes invisible too, along with whatever you pirate steal, but when do you need to be stealthy in real life? Your power is essentially to be a really good burgler. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Geist-

Monkey. Just call me Aku, Shapeshifting Master of Darkness!

latest

Permanently A

I thought of a fun idea, combine two talismans, one for your birth month and one for your zodiac tier. Let's see who gets the most busted combo.

Rat - January

Ox - February

Tiger - March

Rabbit - April

Dragon - May

Snake - June

Horse - July

Goat - August

Monkey - September

Rooster - October

Dog - November

Pig - December

I've got Dog from Nov and Pig from my year. Not synergistic but i'm immortal now so that's pretty good.

Vibranium

Banned
Immortality, it's nice. I will outlive all of you suckers when the Earth is consumed by the Sun!

Man now I want to watch Jackie Chan Adventures again, it's been like 10 years since I watched the whole show. Last saw an episode a while ago though.

I thought of a fun idea, combine two talismans, one for your birth month and one for your zodiac tier. Let's see who gets the most busted combo.

Rat - January

Ox - February

Tiger - March

Rabbit - April

Dragon - May

Snake - June

Horse - July

Goat - August

Monkey - September

Rooster - October

Dog - November

Pig - December

I've got Dog from Nov and Pig from my year. Not synergistic but i'm immortal now so that's pretty good.

Snake and Ox here. I'm basically Power from Cardcaptors.

Now hold on a second.

First we have that "what's your real name" thread, then the "guess the poster's age" thread, and now we're further whittling assumptions down to years.

This is concerning. >_>

Permanently A

Now hold on a second.

First we have that "what's your real name" thread, then the "guess the poster's age" thread, and now we're further whittling assumptions down to years.

This is concerning. >_>

Use the first 4 digits of your Social Security number to determine what anime character you are!

Now hold on a second.

This is concerning. >_>

whats your mothers maiden name and your social security number

id love to know

for no real reason

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Dog here

Immortality and eternal youthfulness are nice and all, but I dug a little deeper and found out what really makes this talisman great

He could also eat foods, such as cheese, without worrying about flatulence.

Horse seems like a worse version of Dog to be honest.

edit: Oh, it looks like Horse's abilities can be extended to others and even broken objects. No more frustrations over accidentally breaking glass stuff, not bad. And you'd be a big shot at art museums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom