• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Talisman Power Would You Have Based on Your Sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Rooster! Telekinesis is the monkey-fudging best.

I think invisibility is being overrated in this thread. Family show, so I assume you get to make your clothes invisible too, along with whatever you pirate steal, but when do you need to be stealthy in real life? Your power is essentially to be a really good burgler. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

You could always sell your services to film studios or something.

v1lla21

Dog. Immortality and rejuvenation. Both a curse and blessing. I'd use the amount of knowledge I'd accumulate to become a real world batman.

SL128

Thermal Vision :|

I checked to see if any powers were worse, but no.

Edit: Ok, detecting snakes and laser eyes might be fine.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Animate this:
2013-04-03-Huffgundamrobot.JPG

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
You could build your own waifu and use animation on it. Use the talisman to animate your cutey figurines.

Razmos

Today I learned that Jackie Chan adventures ran for 5 seasons and didn't end with the talismans. Oh my God. I need to rewatch this shit.

Oh and I'm a rooster

Permanently A

Haha, nope.

astral-projection.jpg

It's actually considered one of the worse powers in the show, along with Tiger and Rat. (I'm a rat : /)

I think the Sheep talisman is actually lowkey busted. Its basically Rooster's flight + Snake's invisibility + Dog's invulnerability + a unique ability to invade dreams and takeover people's bodies as long as their spirit isn't in their body at the time... conveniently, the Sheep talisman also allows you to evict people's souls from their bodies. See where I'm going with this? You could stash your original body somewhere, take over someone else, and then do whatever you want with 0 possibility of harm to yourself.

Xe4

Banned
I'd be a mini Freddy Krueger.

Gonna fuck up the whole town.

I think the Sheep talisman is actually lowkey busted. Its basically Rooster's flight + Snake's invisibility + Dog's invulnerability + a unique ability to invade dreams and takeover people's bodies as long as their spirit isn't in their body at the time... conveniently, the Sheep talisman also allows you to evict people's souls from their bodies. See where I'm going with this? You could stash your original body somewhere, take over someone else, and then do whatever you want with 0 possibility of harm to yourself.
lol, I guess. Completely unused in the show though. Only times people used it were when they were completely desperate or totally stupid.

It's garbage in a fight, which was 90% what that show was anyhow.

I suppose if you wanted to do bad it'd be pretty useful.

MAtgS

Rat, animation. The wiki says objects take on the personality & abilities of what they resemble.

So like if I animate a Superman statue, it'll literally as powerful as Superman himself?

I think I could make that work.

Thermal vision. I'm very upset

don't be fellow pig

"The user of the Pig Talisman gains the Power of Thermal Vision. The user can shoot yellow heat beams from his or her eyes that are powerful enough to instantly cut a tree down and through the plating of an armored car. It also allows the user to see the invisible and to see in the dark."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom