• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Supremacists Beat Black Man in Charlottesville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, if you want the cops to murder you.

Yeah, we wouldn't them to start doing that....

Honestly, there would probably be more rage over this incident if the black kid in the picture was actually fighting back

It's any kind of physical resistance to oppression from black people that really gets moderates and racists going. Personally, I don't intend to be the only one getting shot.

Apt101

Is this what it was like in the 60's? This is insane. I was in favor or full, free speech to avoid a slippery slope but I am starting to rethink that position. Maybe we should make alt-right rhetoric illegal if it leads to this.

In 1962 Roger Corman directed what was to be the only one of his movies not to make back it's budget. It's a film that is still saddeningly relevant 55 years later, and still one of his best movies. It's also one of William Shatner's best performances.

People need to be forced to watch The Intruder. It's depressing as all hell how pointed it is here in 2017:

A man in a gleaming white suit comes to a small Southern town on the eve of integration. His name is Adam Cramer. He calls himself a social reformer. But his aim is to incite the people against letting black children into the town's white school. Soon he has the white citizens of the town worked up. He thinks he's leading them; but a man he befriends and immediately betrays knows better. The people have become a mob. The black leader of a church and a white newspaper editor soon feel its wrath. But after a false accusation against a black student, Adam Cramer may find the people are totally and permanently out of his control.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055019/

MIMIC

Banned
2017. Let that image spread.

DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ.jpg

The 'racism is over' people ain't shit anymore.

Xguscqj.jpg

gcubed

There's a police in riot gear right there though so might just be someone they detained.

It's a sad state of affairs that leads us to the point where people think they are police.

They aren't police, they are the scum militia that were guarding these guys

2017. Let that image spread.

DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ.jpg

The 'racism is over' people ain't shit anymore.

Just so I'm not jumping to conclusions... those heavily armored dudes in black with helmets and big ass guns and riot shields doing absolutely nothing... those are cops right?

I mean the difference between militia and cops are hard so I need to ask.

Volimar

Just so I'm not jumping to conclusions... those heavily armored dudes in black with helmets and big ass guns and riot shields doing absolutely nothing... those are cops right?

I mean the difference between militia and cops are hard so I need to ask.

It doesn't appear so. That seem to be cowards from the supremacist rally.

If 4 black guys did this to a white guy there would be a nationwide manhunt on right now to identify them. How awful must your existence be to partake in this type of behavior? I hope karma is real and these pieces of shit get what's coming to them

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Might be one of those 3% Oathkeeper fucks.

Are those police? Because they sure aren't doing anything to help. Guy with the riot shield has a chain necklace on.

It's a sad state of affairs that leads us to the point where people think they are police.

They aren't police, they are the scum militia that were guarding these guys

Oh okay, I saw photos earlier like this and assumed it was the same

DHC8xr_WAAMm3bz.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom