• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who Are Your All Time Favorite NBA Players, and Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
KG. As a native Minnesotan born in 1988, he was the superstar I grew up watching. And he had/has a competitive fire that he wears on his sleeve and seems to be unmatched. He was just as well rounded as magic and LeBron, and practically created the stretch 4 position.

greatest PF of all time

KG. As a native Minnesotan born in 1988, he was the superstar I grew up watching. And he had/has a competitive fire that he wears on his sleeve and seems to be unmatched. He was just as well rounded as magic and LeBron, and practically created the stretch 4 position.

greatest PF of all time

I really do hope to see the T-Wolves become good again.

Quake1028

I would say I'm only a huge fan of three basketball players ever: David Robinson, Dan Majerle and Tim Duncan. Other players I appreciate but would not consider myself a huge fan of would be Allen Iverson, John Starks, Dominique Wilkins and Larry Johnson. I feel like I would have been a fan of Jerry West and George Gervin if I could have seen them play.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Not because of anything he did in the NBA though, I couldn't care less about that, but because he studied Jeet Kune Do under Bruce Lee and fought him in Game of Death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom