• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who was everyone's favorite Rugrat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that bothers me about the inconsistency of the kids not aging is dil. If he's supposed to be a newborn while tommy is still just one. This would have to mean diid gets impregnated right after having tommy. Otherwise, how the hell is tommy the same age for 4 or 5 (however many) seasons, tons of episodes, until dil shows up?

One thing that bothers me about the inconsistency of the kids not aging is dil. If he's supposed to be a newborn while tommy is still just one. This would have to mean diid gets impregnated right after having tommy. Otherwise, how the hell is tommy the same age for 4 or 5 (however many) seasons, tons of episodes, until dil shows up?

It's not that unheard. There's less than 2 years between each of my siblings and I.

It's not that unheard. There's less than 2 years between each of my siblings and I.
then tommy should be close to two years old by the time dil is born but he along with the rest of the babies appear to be the same exact age. And iirc there's 90 episodes of rugrats before the first movie, if each episode is roughly a day in the life of the kids, that can be broken down to 3 months of time that has passed.

excuse the bump - fired this up again today, and it again was a lot of fun. i don't think it's necessary creating another thread for it. the emulator was weird though because we had to keep handing the controller to each other, but it worked. we started off tied but then by hole 6 the girls started shooting the wrong way which gave me lead.

12783615_10154002244242244_7410005483245690504_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom