• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who was everyone's favorite Rugrat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RugratsStudioTour.jpg

So I went to this chick's house,
then we smoked a little bit
and I know she loves this Rugrats stuff and she's got a slim Ps3, so I brought it over and we played it - she never played it, she had an n64 but this is the first time I played it in like, I dunno, 15 years or so. It's awesome that all Ps3s had a Ps1 emulator but it was a little whacky. The racing games in mp worked but the golf didn't. The first player on the Dualshock 3 ended up being player 1 and 2 so I had to sit next to her and we kept handing the controller back and forth for our turns. Who was everyone's favorite Rugrat?

Mine might've been Lilian.

latest

my favorite parent might've been Chaz Finster. I could relate to the man a lot, looking back.

latest

I loved Studio Tour as a kid. All of the minigames were great (to me, as a kid). Trying to play it today, and oh boy, its nigh impossible due to the camera.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
latest

This kid and his dad were so damn relatable

JimboJones

I just remember playing a lot of mini golf in some Rugrats game.
Chuckie or Angelica, probably more so Angelica she was so hilariously evil.

ftfy

He's incredibly negligent looking back at it now
grandpa was waaaay more negligent than any of the parents imo
I loved Studio Tour as a kid. All of the minigames were great (to me, as a kid). Trying to play it today, and oh boy, its nigh impossible due to the camera.
having played it again today, returning to the party after more than a decade, I can tell you that the mp games were indeed pretty fun, for a Ps1 game. the racing games only had 3 items, which were cookies (boost), diapers (trap), and chocolate milk (invincibility), but it was something. I wish I found my copy of crash team racing though. That game owns.
latest

This kid and his dad were so damn relatable
YES. So much yes. They both did. I thought I'd be the only one who'd think that. I'll say Lil's my favorite girl baby and Chuckie's my favorite boy baby.
I never cared for Rugrats.
Thanks for letting me know.
I just remember playing a lot of mini golf in some Rugrats game.
Chuckie or Angelica, probably more so Angelica she was so hilariously evil.
Mini golf were probably the most fun out of all the mp games.

Persona7

Banned
I never liked that show but there was one episode I did like. I think the dad fell off a roof or something and started talking to the kids?

Otherwise, it was pretty bad and the one game I played was bad too.

Warewolf

I remember back on that show with a sense of menace, like it was slightly creepy.

Something about a lot of those Nickelodeon shows just weren't right.

You wanna talk Wild Thornberrys though? I'm all ears.

Daingurse

Favorite was probably Angelica, because she was pure enertainment and a perfect foil for the babies. However, I related to Chuckie way too much, fuck! Easily my second favorite, with either Tommy or Susie as 3rd. I also couldn't stand those nasty ass twins hahahaha. They were funny, but I just couldn't find them appealing as characters.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I remember back on that show with a sense of menace, like it was slightly creepy.

Something about a lot of those Nickelodeon shows just weren't right.

You wanna talk Wild Thornberrys though? I'm all ears.

And then you mention the Wild Thornberrys, a show with a central character that looks like...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I looked this up, thinking it'd be along the lines of Dexter's Rude Removal or something.

tumblr_inline_n90qmdRnOf1rq5cm5.jpg

Wow

Edit: removed image link, not safe for life

Edit again: Removed entirely, look it up if you want to be disturbed

Evilisk

Probably Chaz and Chuckie. Kimi, Susie and Tommy, and Kira and Grandpa Lou are all pretty cool too.

I never played the game in the OP, but I did play the Rugrats in Paris game and Search for Reptar (thought it was kinda scary/creepy as a kid though)

Jawmuncher

I remember renting and playing the hell out of Search for Reptar. Remember the mini golf and the store level pretty well. Sure it holds up like shit now though.

gaming_noob

The original group of Tommy, Chucky, Phil, Lil and Angelica. They worked so well as a group. I didn't like any of the later characters.

Cloyster

Banned
The original group of Tommy, Chucky, Phil, Lil and Angelica. They worked so well as a group. I didn't like any of the later characters.

I used to feel this way, but I really feel like Dil felt like he was a part of the group the whole time. This might be because I grew up with the Rugrats.

Sou Da

Kimi...Unpopular opinion I know...

Kimi.png

I also liked her styles in AGU.

latest

I always thought it was kinda creepy how AGU was about them at ten year olds, having teenage drama and breakups and stuff...10 is still too young for all that.

Eh they looked like teenagers so I just kind of changed it in my mind. Pre-teen drama is par for the course Nick.

Choomp

Banned
Rugrats is a weird-ass looking cartoon looking back on it, I don't really have a favorite. Most of that kid stuff I used to watch was, actually. Even Spongebob was a lot weirder back in the day, stuff is a lot more bright and refreshing nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom