• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who'd win in a fight between Phil Spencer and Jim Ryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag team throw Elon musk and Mark Zuckerberg in there too.

Elon and Jim Ryan vs Zuck and Phil Spencer.

BTW that whole elon musk and Zuckerberg thing is stupid. They are never going to fight like its a celebrity boxing match.

tusharngf

dd043ef26af9796811ddcc9d90743d74f5f13414.jpeg

havoc00

Bobby would sneak in distract the ref and Phil would bash Jim in the head with a controller encased in concrete

Robb

Gold Member
Since Phil saying “I won” would have to be a lie, the only logical conclusion is that Jim somehow beats him.

Jim would strike a deal that he'd go down in the first round and would bet against himself so he would make the most money.
Phil would then say that the he won fair and square and the fight was not rigged.

Chukhopops

Based on the FTC battle it would go like this:
- Phil goes into the ring;
- Jim Ryan sends a prerecorded video message where he’s performing a low-level kata.

I think I know where I would put my money.

FrankWza

Trick question. Phil doesn't fight.
He's the leader of an evangelical group and therefore a pacifist who only poisons people voluntarily.

Begleiter

Spencer has come off as a really weak dude with all his weepy interviews, I'm not confident he could beat Ryan in any of those scenarios without help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom