• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's hotter: Daphne or Velma ?

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Choose one making you better feeling. Velma gives off that "freaky in the sack" vibe. Daphne looks like she's kind of a girl that'll just lie there expecting to be pleasured... Well, at least my imagination tells me that.

So, I would definitively say,

Daphne in the cartoon.
Velma in the movies.

Velma:

Velma_Dinkley.png

Daphne:

150px-Daphne_Blake.png

latest

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
It is a videogame and nerd culture forum thing.

Girl 1 vs Girl 2 is probably one of the oldest topics.

But in the end, there is only one winner. And we all know it is not Shaggy.

4113197357_a5f10f1e2d_z.jpg
Oh I totally get the girl 1 vs girl 2 thing! It's just, that this particular question is like "Who'd you rather do? Smurfette or Azrael?" to me. But then again I only watched the cartoon and it's been ages ago so maybe I missed out on some juicy stuff 🤷‍♀️.

Lupingosei

Banned
Oh I totally get the girl 1 vs girl 2 thing! It's just, that this particular question is like "Who'd you rather do? Smurfette or Azrael?" to me. But then again I only watched the cartoon and it's been ages ago so maybe I missed out on some juicy stuff 🤷‍♀️.
Fortunately, it is just harmless fun and has nothing of the vitriol of shipping. Don't take it so seriously.

Most of us are still in a lockdown and fun like this and a little bit of nostalgia does not hurt anybody.

Daphne, and it's not particularly close.

Also wtf kind of names are Daphne and Velma? Sounds like one of those online prostitute ads "Hey boys, Velma here. Been so lonely lately.Come visit me baby, my friend Daphne is here too waiting to have her asshole tongued, just $50 more!"

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Fortunately, it is just harmless fun and has nothing of the vitriol of shipping. Don't take it so seriously.

Most of us are still in a lockdown and fun like this and a little bit of nostalgia does not hurt anybody.
LOL, did I sound serious?
Didn't want to give that impression or hurt anyone's feelings.

Gentlemen, proceed!

Top Bottom