• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's taking days off work for E3?

TheFinalBawse

Neo Member
Every year for the last few years my days off had fallen under the E3 dates which was perfect for me (I was working retail)

Now that I am self employed, I am just taking the day off :D

I wanted to get some work done tommorow though, so I may skip sony tonight (2AM for me) so I can get up early and still possible catch Nintendo.

Biggzy

I think I should have now, considering I still have 20 days I can book off. But alas I did not, luckily I can stream it on my phone and I will just find some work that doesn't require me on the phone ;).

Lucifon

Sony start at 2am here in the UK so I won't be heading into the office tomorrow. Me and my buddies have 10.5 hours of E3 goodness to sit through lined up, with a ton of pizzas and sugary food. I run my own business though so it was pretty easy to get it off :)

JLck

Every year for the last few years my days off had fallen under the E3 dates which was perfect for me (I was working retail)

Now that I am self employed, I am just taking the day off :D

I wanted to get some work done tommorow though, so I may skip sony tonight (2AM for me) so I can get up early and still possible catch Nintendo.

Nintendo is at 5pm tomorow for you then dude.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Just got up 30 minutrs ago. My laptop is rigged to my TV and I'm ready for the GT show to start. Will probably watch everything - up to 4 am when the Sony PC. Have 2 weeks holiday. :)

darilaho

Banned
One here take the day off,
500px-The_Boy_Who_Knew_Too_Much_21.JPG

Only hope that my boss is in good move to explain the tuesday
tumblr_mz0uvxrovt1rhd8vno1_400.gif

I don't have to - I work three 12 hour night shifts per week (that's full time for RNs) and have Monday and Tuesday off.

I'll be
intentionally
sleeping through Microsoft's, though (I'm sure Zite and GAF will catch me up when I wake. Actually...not so sure about GAF if MS lands a megaton.)

gimmmick

Been on vacation since Last Wed. I normally take vacation in June (end of convention season, start of the slow season in the hotel). It's just plain luck that e3 falls during this week, nba finals and start of world cup. Took 18 days off to go back home to the bay area and 6 days in NYC.

Alpende

Monday is a holiday for me so I'm not taking days off. Can't / won't watch Ubisoft's or Sony's pressers because they are too late for me.

Top Bottom