• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are Geese such assholes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
They are basically the assholes of the bird kingdom. They shit everywhere, get highly aggressive, don't even fucking care when a car is right in front of them. They are literally the only animal I've seen that sees a car speeding ahead and stays in the lane.

tumblr_mkno24gQgo1qfpib3o2_500.gif

regular-show-geese-o.gif

fucking-geese-o.gif

Meanwhile ducks are cool as fuck.

Because those loser animal rights people are nice to them and actually give them free food. Then geese start to think that we're all those animal rights losers and they walk on us like a doormat and poop on the sidewalk.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Because you gotta master db, hcb, df+P. Do that and you deserve to be a dick.

I have heard accounts of geese being aggressive, and have seen some videos of crazy territorial geese, but I have no experience with this myself. I say this while living across from a reservoir that always has a family of geese in it during spring, summer and early autumn and then has over 200 geese in it during the build up to migration period. There is a paved trail around the reservoir (the thing is smaller than a football field) that I walk daily and the most they do is honk incessantly.

Persona86

Banned
Ive been surrounded by like 30 geese trying to eat from my hand. They are definetly cheeky, especially to each other haha, those big male geese are hilarious. But I didnt realise they could be this aggressive, maybe I should think twice before feeding them again lol.

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
I don't think I've ever seen a goose in real life.

My fiancée and I were walking this trail that wraps around a duck pond near our house when we were approached by a bunch of ducks that assumed we brought food. We were chilling with the ducks when suddenly two big-assed geese came around the corner to join in, just honking their asses off. It was hilarious.

BigDes

I don't mind geese

They always seem chill, a bit noisy but not overly aggressive

Swans on the other hand can the fuck the fuck right the fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom