• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why country stations are pulling the song ‘Girl Crush' (hint: the gay agenda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Republicans, will you ever learn? The answer is no by the way. I applaud Little Big Town's courage in fighting bigotry and ignorance though.

They seem to be embracing it and going out of their way to make sure people know that the song in no way refers to or condones homosexuality.

HUELEN10

Considering Starbucks already serves semen lattes, this won't be a stretch.

Damn Bish, I totally forgot about this fucker; didn't he keep screaming that Obama is "Not a black man, HE'S NOT EVEN FROM THE HOOD!!!"? I've been trying to find that 2008ish video again for years.

He also believed Obama is the next Hitler, not the anti-Christ; he is very careful making that distinction.

Edit: Wait, he just said the semen has millions of little zygotes in it. People listen to this guy?

Edit 2: wow

9:00 - Eat breakfast

10:30 - Meet with schoolteachers about corrupting the youth

12:00 - Lunch with the president

1:15 - Kiss in public

3:00 - massive gay orgy at the church
You forgot the part of the day reserved for marrying their pets and lawn furniture. I heard they do that all the time too.

TalonJH

Damn Bish, I totally forgot about this fucker; didn't he keep screaming that Obama is "Not a black man, HE'S NOT EVEN FROM THE HOOD!!!"? I've been trying to find that 2008ish video again for years.

He also believed Obama is the next Hitler, not the anti-Christ; he is very careful making that distinction.

Edit: Wait, he just said the semen has millions of little zygotes in it. People listen to this guy?

Edit 2: wow

So this Paster Manning is basically Uncle Rukus.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I remember the Dixie Chicks stuff. Funny. If a country singer critized Obama today they'd be canonized. What a world..
What I was thinking. Just more reason to not listen to a word these people say. It's all bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom