• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why didn't SCEJ...

make a deal with Konami to combine the technology of Eye of Judgement with the Yu Gi Oh! license? That would be more of a killer app than anything they've got in 2007 - seeing as GT, FF, MGS, MH, RE etc are a long way off.

klee123

Probably because Konami wants to make sure that the Eye of judgement concept really does sell.

If EOJ does take off, I wouldn't be surprised if various card companies would join in.

Defuser said:
Too bad Nintendo can't cash in on their Pokemon cards if the eyetoy is a success :lol

Only that it's not Eye Toy related, as that one is in development in Europe. But Eye of Judgement will bomb nonetheless...

Busty

Banned
Guns N' Poops said:
Only that it's not Eye Toy related, as that one is in development in Europe. But Eye of Judgement will bomb nonetheless...

I find it a little curious that Sony would press ahead with EOJ and that strange desk lamp looking camera when the PS3 Eyetot HD (or whatever it's called) will be out in a few months anyway.

I have no doubt in my mind that once the PS3's Eyetoy is released it will do the job of the EOJ camera no problem at all. So why split heirs for the sake of a few months?

I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3's Eyetoy featured EOJ as a launch title in Europe.

Top Bottom