• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why do so many here have no avatar pictures?

Why don't you have an avatar picture?

• I do not care

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • I want to stay incognito

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • I have forgotten about it

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I will do it someday

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I do not like the avatar pictures.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Too much hassle

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
QKuIDNC.jpg

I wanted go give it red eyes and an inverted cross on its forehead but don't have the tools =/
unNgwz8.png

Mostly just too lazy. I'll probably make one eventually.
I was part of a clan once and on their discord (what I thought was harmless fun) I spiced things up by randomly using the same avatar as other people.

I made a fatal mistake by using the same avatar as a lady memeber. I was dog piled by the passive aggressive white knights via private messages and threatened with being permanently removed from their clan.

Needless to say I kept her avatar

Excited Sound Of Music GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

Artoris

Gold Member
I was part of a clan once and on their discord (what I thought was harmless fun) I spiced things up by randomly using the same avatar as other people.

I made a fatal mistake by using the same avatar as a lady memeber. I was dog piled by the passive aggressive white knights via private messages and threatened with being permanently removed from their clan.

Needless to say I kept her avatar

Excited Sound Of Music GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization
"Passive-aggressive" I personally find them very aggressive passive-aggressive I think is when someone gives you the silent treatment

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Avatars are mostly a direct personal representation of one's "being".

Being that the case one's avatar becomes an abstract yet a reference to one's personality which will psychologically associate one's avatar with their other's pre conceived association with said avatar.

Psychologically 101.

Last edited:
Top Bottom