• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why do so many here have no avatar pictures?

Why don't you have an avatar picture?

• I do not care

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • I want to stay incognito

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • I have forgotten about it

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I will do it someday

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I do not like the avatar pictures.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Too much hassle

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Because people seem to have a problem deciding what they identify as these day's

I have to admit, it's a bit of pain when two K's want to join the Hype Train.
Luckily we haven't had one in a while because that would be fun.
jim-carrey-look.gif

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
At some point post exodus something happened that wiped all existing avatars. When you look at old threads they're always loaded with letterposters who either got banned or never came back.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I do judge posters on their avatar in some selective way. I know why but to lazy to explain

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
IRvMPYVUJHyO.gif

Always thought he was somewhat annoying with his constant post spamming. Dude acted as though all he wanted was reaction points.
Well he was matt404_au (Papa) ...if that helps. He'd write to himself in the same threads and sometimes login his Cunth alt responding twice to the same member. He was some pathetic guy who felt he was a mod in GAF and volunteered account closure as tribute. Guaranteed he's probably still around on 4chan or some other degenrate forum that tolerates head cases like that.

OneBigPuss

Well he was matt404_au (Papa) ...if that helps. He'd write to himself in the same threads and sometimes login his Cunth alt responding twice to the same member. He was some pathetic guy who felt he was a mod in GAF and volunteered account closure as tribute. Guaranteed he's probably still around on 4chan or some other degenrate forum that tolerates head cases like that.
The more you know. Never saw any of that stuff just some joke reply here and there from Cunth.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The more you know. Never saw any of that stuff just some joke reply here and there from Cunth.
I was only here like 6-months before his 'return.' The threads are still around but basically two guys (one guy) who post everything identically, 40-sum year old Aussie, just had a kid, flip every time a toxic user was banned and had like less-than 1% of his posts in gaming. The s***posting was all the same person too.

I used to see users sign-in with alts back in the day on Yahoo! Messenger, but that one of the first here. Cunth is now a sleeper account...or he forgot the password lol

CGNoire

Mine is pretty self explanatory plus it's my fav movie of all time (tied with Alien tbf) there's another here who shares a similar avatar pict but he's an imposter and when we get him....
the thing 1980s movies GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks
Yah i am a big Carpenter fan but just saw this for the 1st time back in 2019 and couldnt believe it took me so long. Like holy shit.... your telling me there is a film with a lovecraftian creature to rival the Xenomorph?

Shit was so good and I would argue Carpenters special effects team out body horrored Chronenberg.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Yah i am a big Carpenter fan but just saw this for the 1st time back in 2019 and couldnt believe it took me so long. Like holy shit.... your telling me there is a film with a lovecraftian creature to rival the Xenomorph?

Shit was so good and I would argue Carpenters special effects team out body horrored Chronenberg.
M8 I watched it a year or two after it released, it blew my mind, there was just nothing like it well apart from Alien a few years before but I watched the two of them in my early teens and nothing has ever came close to capturing the feel of both those movies

Top Bottom