• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why do women always put their feet on everything

Grinchy

Banned
It's so much worse than "manspreading" but you'll never see a sign on public transport telling women to keep their gross, black-bottomed, wart-covered feet to themselves.

MetalAlien

Banned
It's so much worse than "manspreading" but you'll never see a sign on public transport telling women to keep their gross, black-bottomed, wart-covered feet to themselves.
I love how women completely deny the biology reason for manspreading..." I mean how much room do they need anyhow?"

The chicks I'm chilling with can put their feet anywhere they want, shortys 10/10 from head to toe..👠💃

OP, instead of complaining give that lady a foot massage(to females that take care after themselves, obviously)..leads to good things after that..you feel me? 👠😎

Geki-D

Banned
Women are more exposed to blood circulation issues in the legs. That translates to legs feeling "heavy", and you counter it by raising them to make circulation easier. Where I am, 20% of the population suffers from it, 70% of which are women.
You in France, suffering from the mythical "Heavy Legs Syndrome"?

Elcid

Banned
OP has a problem. Women can put their feet over anything they want in my home as long as their feet are well kept.

CyberPanda

Banned
I do but it's annoying.
iu

What do you feel when you see these?

Shelbutt

I only ever do it to get comfortable but never on the dashboard or anything. And who tf doesn't wash their feet :sick:

Nnam

Neo Member
I figure it's from the often uncomfortable footwears they have to wear at all times, but I really don't see a problem with that.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
The chicks I'm chilling with can put their feet anywhere they want, shortys 10/10 from head to toe..👠💃

OP, instead of complaining give that lady a foot massage(to females that take care after themselves, obviously)..leads to good things after that..you feel me? 👠😎
That’s a shoe phone

Mexen

My girlfriend puts hers all over me because she's cold. She and I could literally be in the sun's core fam and I swear she'd still slide them sexy toes up my pants.

brap

Banned
I only ever do it to get comfortable but never on the dashboard or anything. And who tf doesn't wash their feet :sick:
Doesn't matter when you wear the same nasty flip flops and sandals everyday of summer then go to the store and rub your feet all over the display furniture.

For men with foot fetish.
Then why the FRICK do they get weirded out when I lick their feet???

Top Bottom