• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why do women always put their feet on everything

Thurible

I remember in my highschool choir class there some girls who walked around the classroom barefoot a few times. I also remember one girl had a pacifier in her mouth one day for some reason and that kind of weirded me out.

brap

Banned
I remember in my highschool choir class there some girls who walked around the classroom barefoot a few times. I also remember one girl had a pacifier in her mouth one day for some reason and that kind of weirded me out.
Back in high school girls always used to put their feet on the metal book holder things under the desks. Like wtf that's disgusting. And they would always rub the metal rods with their feet. Gross.

Thurible

Back in high school girls always used to put their feet on the metal book holder things under the desks. Like wtf that's disgusting. And they would always rub the metal rods with their feet. Gross.
I mean it wasn't common, but it did confuse me when it happened. Why would you want your feet exposed in a class room setting and shouldn't they be more afraid of getting germs from the dirty floor or spreading dirt and debris around with their feet?

So these young ladies had their barefeet rubbing against the metal of the desks? Wut.

I won't lie. At home I do like taking my socks off to let me feet breathe in private. I don't like sleeping in socks either

brap

Banned
So these young ladies had their barefeet rubbing against the metal of the desks? Wut.
Yep. They had things like this on the bottom and always put their feet on them.
9400BR.jpg

I don't like sleeping in socks either
Does anybody? Also thanks for the new thread idea. :messenger_blowing_kiss:

Top Bottom