• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why is the site so crap on Mobile?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I've already been permabanned once. I don't want to be a nominee for 2022 (or any other year) account suicide. :messenger_loudly_crying:
You permed? No way. But last year around this time someone created a poll-type thread to elect the best suicide thread of 2021. Kretos won that and everyone's still talking about it. Honestly, I don't like suicide threads unless a mod slaps the Live tag on. That's when the drama and gold rolls in. We get some of the best comments in those toward OP(s).

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
You permed? No way. But last year around this time someone created a poll-type thread to elect the best suicide thread of 2021. Kretos won that and everyone's still talking about it. Honestly, I don't like suicide threads unless a mod slaps the Live tag on. That's when the drama and gold rolls in. We get some of the best comments in those toward OP(s).
Yep, Lore was kind enough to forgive me and let me rejoin the community.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Yep, Lore was kind enough to forgive me and let me rejoin the community.
Lore is the best. They've made the community feel like home to me for nearly 3-years now and that gave me the final push to deactivate all social media accounts.

Oops, derailing the thread but glad you're here and always keeping the community smiling.

To OPs point again, desktop and if it's mobile GAF w/ ads -- it'll always look better the pop-up ads we had back in the late 90's/2000's.
PBXzYr5.gif

Kimahri

Banned
I turned on ad-blocker for the first time in my life because of neogaf. Those horrid popup that cover the navigation bar had to go.

And now I get this notice from neogaf about please turn it off, we'll only use unobtrusive ads.

How much more obtrusive than covering the navigation bar with ads can you get? Shit's hilarious, lol.

daveonezero

Banned
I turned on ad-blocker for the first time in my life because of neogaf. Those horrid popup that cover the navigation bar had to go.

And now I get this notice from neogaf about please turn it off, we'll only use unobtrusive ads.

How much more obtrusive than covering the navigation bar with ads can you get? Shit's hilarious, lol.
Yep. This is the main problem with the site

Top Bottom