• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why isn't there a SpiderMan 2 countdown/discussion thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the trailer for it probably a hundred times at least and I still get goosebumps. The music just makes you want to piss your pants with anticipation.

Will Harry learn his identity this time? Who knows....

June 30th here I come. I've already got my tickets.

And if this topic gets any kind of response, there will be spoilers a-plenty.

Boogie9IGN

Personally I don't see what the big fuss with Spiderman is about. I, for one, didn't like the first movie and the trailer for the second is pretty meh, with the exception of the last 20 seconds or so of music, the end of it, and Spidey back surfin the freeway. I'll cream my pants when Spidey fights Venom or Carnage in a few more sequels though

Shinobi

I'm excited about it, but threads like these only serve to be lightning rods for haters, not to mention raising expectations far above normal so that disappointment is easier to attain. I plan on seeing it first day though, which I haven't done for any movie...mainly cause I usually watch movies on Tuesday, but that's hardly worth it now since I'd only save about 20% on the ticket price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom