• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why nobody talks about BOSCH? [the show, not the company]

Have you watched Bosch

• yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • no

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • gabagool

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Kadayi

Banned
I dig Bosch. Solid show across the board. Very happy whenever another season is released. That house of his is to die for as well in terms of the view.

Screenshot-009738.jpg

13BOSCH-facebookJumbo-v4.jpg

Last edited:

Hans Bubby

Banned
I dig Bosch. Solid show across the board. Very happy whenever another season is released. That house of his is to die for as well in terms of the view.

Screenshot-009738.jpg

Yeah, that view is fucking insane. Damn good show.

Papa

Banned

Screenshot-009738.jpg

Imagine the commute tho

Bosch Season 7 Confirmed by Amazon, Set as Show’s Last
Bosch Season 7 has been announced by Amazon with the confirmation of a finish line set for the Titus Welliver-starring modern noir detective show, which launched back in 2014 as one of Amazon’s very first original offerings.

The preemptive season renewal for Bosch, which is currently on deck for a Season 6 premiere sometime this year on Amazon Prime Video, is par for the course, most recently exemplified by the platform’s announced order for said sixth season way back in November 2018 – well ahead of the April 19, 2019 arrival of Season 5, the most recent frame available. Indeed, with no date to cite yet for Season 6, the show’s ultimate swan song in Bosch Season 7 is likely far off on the horizon.

The series is the creation of Eric Overmyer, who adapted the prolific Harry Bosch novel series of Michael Connelly, which, having started with 1992’s The Black Echo, currently consists of 22 books, the most recent of which is 2019’s The Night Fire. Pertinently, Amazon has revealed that Bosch Season 7 will manifest as an adaptation of two books, 1994’s The Concrete Blonde and 2014’s The Burning Room, with Bosch (Welliver) and partner Jerry Edgar (Jamie Hector) tackling two separate murder investigations that will take them to “the highest levels of white-collar crime and the deadly depths of the street-level drug trade.”

greyshark

I enjoyed the first season or so but got turned off by the way they portrayed Bosch as a superhero of sorts. When you know that all of his hunches are going to turn out correct in the end it takes some of the suspense out.

Top Bottom