• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

why should we capitalize letters

Tesseract

Banned
capitalization is an abomination the likes of which we may not ever not know how to stop 'lest we lose ourselves to the abyss

life in every breath, long live the lower case class and may the upper case class choke on their own blood

Tesseract

Banned
I can't write

8==D

without capital letters so I need them.
giphy.gif

SKM1

This reminds me of my univ profesor who insisted that accents should be eliminated from the Spanish written language. It was so fucking stupid.

SKM1

Oh, you're that hardline guy that believes in the philosophy of predestinization (or whatever the proper name is for no free will, I'm still a noob when it comes to philosophy). Intredastering, very intredastering...

In my experience you should take what he says with a pound of salt.

^^Determinism is a philosophical stance, dude. :messenger_face_steam:

Tesseract

Banned
we can already futz with spatial y temporal reasoning in labs, we can flip the cause and effect centers of your brains, predict what buttons yer gonna press before you press it ('em)

we can do all kinds of fun things to our meat experiments

Last edited:
Time is simple, it goes like this. Basically our whole universe was in a hot, dense state, then nearly fourteen billion years ago (time!) expansion started. Our earth began to cool, some neanderthals developed tools, and we learnt to build walls, and also the pyramids. Maths, science, history, and unraveling the mysteries, but it all started with the big bang.

SKM1

we can already futz with spatial y temporal reasoning in labs, we can flip the cause and effect centers of your brains, predict what buttons yer gonna press before you press it ('em)

we can do all kinds of fun things to our meat experiments

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Time is simple, it goes like this. Basically our whole universe was in a hot, dense state, then nearly fourteen billion years ago (time!) expansion started. Our earth began to cool, some neanderthals developed tools, and we learnt to build walls, and also the pyramids. Maths, science, history, and unraveling the mysteries, but it all started with the big bang.

You can't jingle your wait out of this.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
I am all about thoseCamelCaseVariables.

oh hell yeah, i don't use them but i know a bunch of murderous people who do

you get a pass

probably

Last edited:
Reads thread title : "this will be about caps and capital letters"

Reads op: "Oh, my mistake, this is about how society is congregating and creating culture, wealth and employment 'capitals' in every country"

Reads replies: "I...Wh...Eh?" :messenger_dizzy::messenger_dizzy::messenger_dizzy:

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Reads thread title : "this will be about caps and capital letters"

Reads op: "Oh, my mistake, this is about how society is congregating and creating culture, wealth and employment 'capitals' in every country"

Reads replies: "I...Wh...Eh?" :messenger_dizzy::messenger_dizzy::messenger_dizzy:

i dunno either bru, this thread is a travestation

i held up the mirror and people looked long into its zed

Top Bottom