• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii FAQ

Captain N

I figured we could try this out and see how it works..

maybe my question can be answered..I'd love it if someone could post some pictures of their Wii in english showing me where to go in the menus to change text.

I'll be adding much more to the first topic.

castle007

Banned
Captain N said:
I figured we could try this out and see how it works..

maybe my question can be answered..I'd love it if someone could post some pictures of their Wii in english showing me where to go in the menus to change text.

I'll be adding much more to the first topic.

:lol

sorry, I had to

Ninja Dom

I added this to the Online sections Wii European Friends Code thread...

Mii Parade
This is where you can find Mii's that have been created by you or deliberately sent to you from people in your Address Books. Also Mii's can be transferred here from the Mii Plaza.The Mii's in here will appear in games that support the Mii function such as Wii Sports.
Total Mii's allowed here = 100+

Mii Plaza
These are Mii's that have RANDOMLY come to your Wii console from people on your address book. They have NOT been deliberately sent. The reason they came to your Wii is because the original creator set them to Mingle & Travel. You cannot tell who will appear here and when. If you like the look of a Mii here then Pick them up and transfer them to your Mii Parade. They can then appear in games with Mii functionality.
Total Mii's allowed here = ?

Correct me if I'm wrong folks.

Top Bottom