• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii-Like controllers AND functionality for all new consoles (PS3, X360)

ethelred

chespace said:
True, I do have an NGage. I love my Gizmondo. Hell, I even bought a GameCube.

Edit: :)

Well, that's okay. It's just a good thing you didn't stoop so low as to get an Xbox... then we'd really know you were desperate.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
ethelred said:
Well, that's okay. It's just a good thing you didn't stoop so low as to get an Xbox... then we'd really know you were desperate.

I went one step beyond that: Got a Japanese launch Dreamcast.

chespace

ethelred said:
I always knew that I loved you, Che. I just never realized how much until this moment.

It was sold to me by Axen! He ripped me off!

Oh wait, you weren't on #vidgames at the time. Yeah, that was all the rage in 1998/99.

Also, I paid 600 bucks for a Neo Geo Gold w/ Fatal Fury in 1992. How I was able to pay for it in my college days while working at an espresso bar, I still don't know to this day.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
Zerodoppler said:
The lag looks no worse than what we've seen with the Wiimote.

the lag in that demo for non-canned animations is substantial. it's definitely worse.

chespace said:
Sure, whatever, even if the Wiimote turns out to be better (we'll see), the hate in this thread just goes to show that waggling really is the last line of defense for the Wii. Take that away and what do you have? (Hint: GameCube online).

seriously, wtf.

chespace

AndoCalrissian said:
He works for Microsoft, no? Who's surprised? Just be glad he's not in journalism anymore.

Yup, because games journalists would read this press release and totally take a shit on it like GAF.

yoopoo

Banned
Branduil said:
Wait, is he really a Microsoft employee?

That explains a lot.
Of course...take a look at his Perfect Dark Zero review.

In fact, its fundamental FPS building blocks are so sound, you immediately get the impression that Microsoft may have gotten another Halo-like triumph on their hands -- a shooter so good as to be irresistible to both the casual and the hardcore.
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3145846&did=1
Who else but a MS suck up could write that?

i met Elliot at a little press gig at Sports Cafe in London, for the release of Gametrak Real World Golf.
Guy's an idiot, claiming MS had paid to have Gametrak technology in 360 and that Nintendo loved Gametrak.
the thing is ass, worked like ass, and only 5 press people turned up. It was hilarious.

Elliot mate, go back to what you did before you set your little shin dig up
Although the PR girl you had, nice piece of ass right there

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
chespace said:
Yup, because games journalists would read this press release and totally take a shit on it like GAF.

you're right, they wouldn't, they would simply reproduce the press release for this ridiculous thing.

the point was that you insulted people simply because they refused to go along with the line that this was some wii-trumping technology. but of course, the wiimote is shit because it isn't on the x360.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I think Che's the guy who couldn't get the hang of pressing in the analog sticks in Gunvalkerie, something as different as the wiimote would certainly intimidate him.

Peru

chespace said:
If a bagatelle like this was brought up, I'd suspect a journalist forum like the 1upyours podcast would, yes, totally take a shit on it.

DyersEve

Rocked said:
What? You don't think people would be willing to go and buy these to play PS3ii Sports?

screenshot_163304.jpg

:lol

Why does it look like some kind of robot you have to put together

chespace said:
The point I was trying to make is that you're very pro-Microsoft and your opinion is thus skewed, just as Shane's is because of Sony.

Top Bottom