• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii?! Mii?! WeeMee!

http://aim.weeworld.com/welcome.htm

:lol

A WeeMee is just like you - in miniature! It takes just a few seconds to create your very own personalized WeeMee avatar for free and use it on AIM. Your WeeMee buddy icon will animate and react in AIM as you chat. So, if you LOL, so will your WeeMee. It's a whole new way to express yourself.

Once you've built your WeeMee, visit WeeWorld where you can make WeeMees for your buddies, play games, send ecards, make your WeeMee into your email signature or even add it to your web page or blog. There are already millions of WeeMees in the world, so what are you waiting for? Come on in and join the fun!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
meh, just another copy. They better be careful how much they copy though or Nintendo's lawyers are going to pay them a visit

Ranger X

Well, it seems Nintendo is having some real impact.

AOL = blatant copycat.

Stuff like this has to be expected though. ;)

Ranger X

Amir0x said:
The concept for WeeMee's was copyrighted and the site launched before Nintendo showed Mii's :p

Interesting but i thought it was new because the copyrights are 2007 on the website...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Can't wait when Nintendo introduces a pet game called Pii...

OokieSpookie said:
Probably the oldest news in quite some time.
ALPHAMALE_GAF.jpg

ghst

thanks for the laugh
These have been around for years, since 04 I think, msn messenger used to pimp them at me.

It has been right around two years, they were just getting pushed right before I left working at AOL.
Was something with Skype and AOL if I remember right and was being pushed for the new ( at the time) version of AIM

Top Bottom