• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii play is awesome

Its a UK release too. £39.99 (around $60 or more) with the controller thrown in (Which itself is £30) so you're really getting a controller and £10 game.

Ok im soooo buying this.
Some of the games seem to complement Wii Sports perfectly.
And its gonna be 60 euros, so i dont need to buy another remote after all.
Between this, Wii Sports. Monkey Ball and Wario Ware, is there any doubt that the Wii is going to be the ultimate party console? Well, if you can persuade your friends to buy new controllers:lol

Aurora

DefectiveReject said:
Its a UK release too. £39.99 (around $60 or more) with the controller thrown in (Which itself is £30) so you're really getting a controller and £10 game.
£40 seems a bit steep for me. I'm sure GAME will do some value deal like buy a Wii and get WiiPlay for £20 or something.

if game + revmote is 4.800yen i think it's a good price, revmote alone is 3.800yen...

maybe i will buy both Wii Sports and Hajimete no Wii

Aurora said:
£40 seems a bit steep for me. I'm sure GAME will do some value deal like buy a Wii and get WiiPlay for £20 or something.

£40 for a game and a controller?
YEAH real steep.

I currently have £250 on a GAME gift card, from trade ins and the like, and i'm throwing £70 a month between now and then in So i expect to have £400 for day one purchase and games. DAMN I HATE YOU NINTENDO!!!

I can't believe there is no information on a US version of this. Bundled with the system in Europe, bundled with a remote in Japan... no mention of any kind for North America. I really want this, wish I knew how to get it.

fresquito

megashock5 said:
I can't believe there is no information on a US version of this. Bundled with the system in Europe, bundled with a remote in Japan... no mention of any kind for North America. I really want this, wish I knew how to get it.
It isn't bundled with the system in Europe. Sports is the bundled game, like in the americas. We'll have the remote bundle.

Shiggy

megashock5 said:

Wii Sports is bundled in Europe. Wii Play is going to be available together with the Wii Remote.

Rocked

Does anyone else think Wii Play should've been bundled with the console instead of Wii Sports, especially in Europe? I just think girl gamers and older people aren't gonna be so interested in sports games.

Rocked said:
Does anyone else think Wii Play should've been bundled with the console instead of Wii Sports, especially in Europe? I just think girl gamers and older people aren't gonna be so interested in sports games.

I was thinking the same thing.

But the wii play aren't as "immersive" as the sports.

gandm

I think most of these "mini-games" should be sold seperately much like on XBLA. But then again, the whole VC stuff sounded much more promising to me when I thought most of the backlog would be playable from the start.
However, back to Wii play, I don't see me spending 30$ on some compilation when all I'd like to play is the airhockey.

Top Bottom