• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Screen Shot Thread (56k no)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

830.jpg
831.jpg
832.jpg
833.jpg
834.jpg
835.jpg
836.jpg
837.jpg
838.jpg

PantherLotus said:
Soul Calibur Legends

Clicky. Potential boss spoiler in there (upper left of right page), but looks fucking awesome. Will this game rule or completely disappoint? I'm afraid.

I'm hoping it'll be a solid rental.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return

Is the Wii turning into the greatest light-gun/arcade gun machine of all time? Can't wait for all the original concepts to surface. This should hold us over for a bit:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I think the hate for SR:ZG is a bit premature. But I've never played any of the series, just assuming it will look pretty good if they can get the framerate up there.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Nitro Bike

36.jpg

Don't take these thumbs for granted. Also, don't take the horribly oversized screen-tearing mindfuck of the large version stills too seriously either (clicky). It's like this game is looking to get some EXCITE, but not quite the same polish.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Soul Calibur Legends

I left 'em big because this actually looks quite good.
Nice textures, crisp edges, and bright color.
Also, what looks to be solid animation (if that could ever be gleamed from a still shot).
Sorry about the size but I just had to.

244.jpg

245.jpg

246.jpg

247.jpg

248.jpg

249.jpg

250.jpg

251.jpg

252.jpg

253.jpg

PantherLotus said:
Sonic Riders : Zero Gravity

Think I missed the announcement on this one. Any impressions/expectations?
There was a small and short vid in one of the compilation vids. It acually looked quite decent. It'll probably suck anyways.

Lobster

Banned
Phife Dawg said:
There was a small and short vid in one of the compilation vids. It acually looked quite decent. It'll probably suck anyways.

SEGA been on a good roll though. I reckon Wii controls with this game will be ace and it won't fail.

BDGAME

I don't have many hopes that Nitro bike become Excite or something like this. Ubi on Wii is like pee in the coffee.

From this last news, my hope is that Fragile, One Piece, No More Heroes and some other games became, at least, good games.

Arde5643

BDGAME said:
I don't have many hopes that Nitro bike become Excite or something like this. Ubi on Wii is like pee in the coffee.

From this last news, my hope is that Fragile, One Piece, No More Heroes and some other games became, at least, good games.
Ubi is also publishing NMH in here, thus balance is achieved.

Arde5643

Innotech said:
someone please explain to me what kind of game the Furai no shiren (however you spell it) series is.
Dungeon crawler / rouge-like / mysterious dungeon / turn-based dungeon hack n slash.

Turn based Diablo that's actually fun to play. :D

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Chocobo's Dungeon: Toki-Wasure no Meikyuu

Now THIS is the kinda box art that will sell some units! I wish that kid's face was just slightly less pouty, though.

132.jpg

Some of the screenshots of Catz disturb the hell out of me. The life meter looks ripped straight out of a Zelda game and gives me the impression of an adventure game acted out by kittens.

Furai No Syren 3 looks awesome but I suck so bad at roguelikes and I cut myself every time I die in them. *sigh* =(

Oh and Basara 2 Heroes splitscreen looks horrendous for the larger characters.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

You know when they're confirming multiple outfits/colors that they're runnin out of stuff. That said, black suit Icarus and Terminator Fox (and evil Link too) look fuckin BAD ASS.

859.jpg
860.jpg
861.jpg
862.jpg
863.jpg
864.jpg
865.jpg
866.jpg
867.jpg
868.jpg

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Soul Calibur Legends

(US vs. JP boxes)

102.jpg

257.jpg

Better, but still pretty bad. Hate the font, hate the one-word soulcalibur thing, but I like the artwork. Her boobs look wrong in both versions though.

Top Bottom