• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oersted

he will survive *sings* xD

PDP community manager Candace Hinton tells Kotaku that "at this time we can't confirm Nintendo's dates and we don't know exactly what was heard, but we simply do not know that this point. We are launching accessories, but the date for the accessories doesn't mean a confirmation on the hardware. If you seek confirmation on the date that is something that is going to need to go specifically though Nintendo, but we can't confirm or deny dates on any of their hardware."

UPDATE 2: A rep for Nintendo says: "We have nothing to announce at this time."

onilink88

As far as I'm concerned, the thread's over as of this post. And now, for the fabulousness:

840h.png

For good measure:

67f8e9205184f35d3a1eccd.gif

I remember one of the threads closed with a Lupin III movie link. That was fucking awesome and it got me into the series. We need something similar for this one!

Can't believe Wii U bombed and Vita got saved by the price cut and AC3:Liberation. Man, what crazy past 8 months. Remember when they announced Mother 4 for 3DS and then it got cancelled just three months afterwards ? If I hadn't witnessed it myself I wouldn't believe it.

Wait! Does this mean that FF Versus XIII is not Wii U exclusive after all? Seemed so real.

Tehalemi

Can't believe Wii U bombed and Vita got saved by the price cut and AC3:Liberation. Man, what crazy past 8 months. Remember when they announced Mother 4 for 3DS and then it got cancelled just three months afterwards ? If I hadn't witnessed it myself I wouldn't believe it.

After Sony's surprise announcement that the Vita IS there next gen console, I'm more surprised about that than anything. /nightmare

Brb, gonna stalk the local Gamestop for any new market materials they may have hidden. :D

D-e-f-

Banned
Wait! Does this mean that FF Versus XIII is not Wii U exclusive after all? Seemed so real.

Moved to iOS. Where all the games go to die.

There was the temporary Windows 8 exclusivity but since Microsoft launched its The New Xbox into space with all its processing power, they couldn't be bothered with such mundane things.

Banned
Rösti;41458221 said:
And the floodgates haven't even opened yet. Well, at least we finally see light at the end of the tunnel. The 13th of September, oh my.

Though with discussions about Wii U's hardware making a frequent comeback the past few days, that is one topic I believe we won't find meaning with until someone does some reverse engineering. I've promised to do it if I only can get money. I'm unemployed at the moment and have no income at all.
Dave Chappele Voice: Get a job, Grouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom