• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U update points to Miiverse's closure. What's your top in-game implementation?

Hopefully not too soon, I still wanna get a few Miiverse drawings in at some point D:

There are some *amazing* Miiverse artists btw. Love looking for those.

ozfunghi

Instead of closing it down, they should just bring it to the Switch. Miiverse was great, and i used it a lot, the first two or three years... basically, when i still used my WiiU.

maxcriden

This is what Nintendo are missing now. They seem to think it's better to get us posting to other social networks, like Twitter or Facebook, but that's simply not the case. Most people I am friends with on Facebook won't give two craps about my gaming posts, but a plee for help on a network dedicated to the console gets loads of views and replies.

Well said, this hits the nail on the head as to why Miiverse > all other social networks integrated into a console.

1morerobot

Miiverse stage in Smash was awesome.

Loved doing drawings using new stamps I found in 3D World also....

WVW69ixj3RQevu_VKd.png

WVW69kAoCUk0yaDqyR.png

WVW69kEj4KIk9wAxn9.png

WVW69kEkbTACa7C1y-.png

WVW69kEYOwUI52nS5G.png

So it's confirmed that Miiverse is closing in November so I thought I'd resurrect this thread...post your favourite Miiverse moments, here!

Top Bottom